Chimchar Forums
Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Gym Leader Try Out Rules.

Go down 
+14
Swampertz
poketrainerjwf
Nicole
Kevin
deldude
Freak
Wifi Master
Prof. O Mighty Nips
KindofLethal
Prof. Monk
Giratina449
Spades Slick
LP
Monkey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicole
Nicole

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mac turns me on soooooooooooo much

Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 am

well, who ever is going to test me, do it on pokemon online if you can. its going to take me weeks with college and such to finish the team on a DS. its ground, so yea, test away!
Back to top Go down
deldude
deldude

Number of posts : 41
Misc. Info : I will take any shines

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I am trying for grass. Can i use G 5
Back to top Go down
poketrainerjwf
poketrainerjwf

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

plz i need to be a gym leader of the electric type fight
Back to top Go down
poketrainerjwf
poketrainerjwf

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:40 am

Da kurugi\'swood i need to be a gym leader of the water or electric
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm

-UPDATED 5/14/13-

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Ok, you got me here. I'll add a bookmark to make me remember to visit each day.

Do you want me to try out for a spot (arranging times, test battles, and etc)? I'm pretty confident that I'm good enough, considering my experience and etc, but if it's absolutely necessary I guess I can do it.

One concern: While I have massive stores of competitive Pokemon in game in Gen 4, I don't have competitive stuff on my Gen 5 cartridge. My Gen 5 experience has been on PO, and I'd prefer to play on there for things if possible.
Back to top Go down
Freak
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Freak

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:55 pm

You can test on PO I believe but if you plan to be a Gym Leader you'll have to make a DS Version of the team on Gen 5.
Back to top Go down
Swampertz
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Swampertz

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Ill try electric
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:25 am

To Monty Python...Swampertz...Solid Snake...and any others who would like to try-out for a gym. You will need to have a battle with either myself or Patrick92(click our names on the FIRST post here to go to our profiles and feel free to send us a PM letting us know when your ready). Once you have your team ready...either find us on the chatbox or contact us via PM to set up a time for a tryout.

Just a few reminders.
-As of now there are NO fillers...so you must have 6 pokemon of your type(so 6 Electrics...or 6 Steels...ect).
-The gyms are on a FIRST PASSED TRYOUT-first Gyms awarded basis. So if all the remaining gym spots are filled and you have yet to pass the tryouts...then you'd be too late. No gym spots will be reserved.
-You must get a pass from Monkey AND Patrick. One is not enough...both must approve of your team. Obviously SOME exceptions to apply...but as of now prepare to get an approval from Monkey AND Patrick.
-You are applying for a GYM LEADER spots and NOT an Elite 4 member. Reguardless of who you are or what type you are applying for you will be a Gym Leader. Once we have a certain number of Gym Leaders we will hold tryouts for Elite 4 members. That will most likely be for Gym Leaders ONLY. So if you are hoping for an Elite 4 member spot...the only way is to be a Gym Leader first and earn the promotion.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey Monkey!

I am new here, and I would like to try out for a normal type gym. (Yeah, I know, pretty ambitious and, well, risky.)

Thanks a lot,

Anubis
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 pm

First off welcome, Anubis, and good luck on your gym try outs.
As the first post says, you need to try out with Patrick(Mithos now) and myself. Simple put, it'll be a wifi battle with 6 of your type(Normal, unless you change your mind). If you want to PM us to let us know when you are...that might be best. My schedule the next few days is getting a little crazy...but I do have some free time so we'll see when I can get you a battle.
Once again, best of luck!

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:58 pm

I see. Well, there's no rush, I guess. Take care of your priorities first, though! Good luck with your crazy schedule these next few days!

Anubis
Back to top Go down
pokezecrom222
pokezecrom222

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm

hello is it possible to try out for the dragon gym Smile

Second Post: also im new here so sorry if i get something wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Only thing I saw you mess up on was a double post...but I cleaned that up for ya.

I'm gonna work on who is trying out for which type on the first post(we're getting close to more people trying out then spots).
Best spot for a tryout is on the chatbox(bottom of the portal or forum pages).

For the time being Ryan is a temp tester. Also Monkey MUST be 1 of your two passes.

Final note is we have 2 people trying out for Dragon-type Gym. First come....first serve.

Monkey

Last edited by Monkey on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Update:
  • Monkey is no longer a Gym Tester. It is up to Pat and Ryan to decide who the next Gym Leaders shall be.
  • Just to inform all on why there are so many Gyms and only 1 Elite 4 member. Elite 4 Testing, open to Gym Leaders ONLY, will begin this Saturday, July 6th.
  • Sorry to pokezecrom222 who was hoping to try out for the Dragon Gym. It's a first come first serve basis. Vexen got enough passes for Dragon first. Feel free to pick another type, I'll help you build a team if you need it.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
SilverVen131
SilverVen131

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello. I'm fairly new here and would like to try out for the Fire type Gym. I'm not sure which game the battle needs to be in, but my team is on X and Y, if that's not a problem. I'm available today after 3 or so and possibly the same time tomorrow.

Thanks in advance,

SilverVen131
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Patrick

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:18 pm

PSYCHIC GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leader Try Out Rules.   Gym Leader Try Out Rules. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym Leader Try Out Rules.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2