Chimchar Forums
Trying to breed a Sigilyph 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Trying to breed a Sigilyph 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Trying to breed a Sigilyph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RushKhaoz
RushKhaoz

Number of posts : 53
Misc. Info : Motto: Never back down.

Trying to breed a Sigilyph Empty
PostSubject: Trying to breed a Sigilyph   Trying to breed a Sigilyph I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Im trying to breed a Sigilyph with the foolowing moveset:
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
Item: Flame Orb
Moves:
-Stored Power
-Roost
-Psycho Shift
-Cosmic Power

I know i can breed with Natu for Stored Power and Psycho Shift, and Tranquill for Roost but dnt know how to get a 3 moves togetther for Sigilyph..
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Trying to breed a Sigilyph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to breed a Sigilyph   Trying to breed a Sigilyph I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Depends on where you get the pokes from.

Using Gen. 4:
Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_4h_178_m(male) up to level 46(teach Psycho Shift at level 37), then teach it Roost via TM. Then transfer Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_178_m(male lv 46 and below with Roost and Psycho Shift) to Gen. 5, level it up to 47 and teach it Stored Power, and then breed it with Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_561(female).

Only Gen. 5:
Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_018 or Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_022 or Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_164 or Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_279 or Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_441 or Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_521_m or Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_581(male with Roost, all learn it by level up) and breed it with Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_178_m(female) to get Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_177(male with Roost). Level it up until it learns Stored Power and Psycho Shift. It'll now have Psycho Shift, Stored Power, and Roost. Breed Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_178_m(male with the three moves) with Trying to breed a Sigilyph Spr_5b_561(female).

Hope this clears things up!

Monkey
Back to top Go down

Trying to breed a Sigilyph
Page 1 of 1