Chimchar Forums
Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event! Empty
PostSubject: Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event!   Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am

Upcoming Pokemon Event for the members of Chimchar Forums!
There will be an exclusive pokemon event available for the members of this site from June 23rd till June 29th. The event give-a-way is going to be started in 10 days, and will ONLY be giving out for 7 days!
Who is this pokemon? What makes it so special? How do I get such a wonderful prize?
All of the above questions will be announced over the next several days leading up to the week of our first every pokemon give-a-way! All that I'll tell you for now is that to get the pokemon...you'll need Black/White/Black 2/White 2, wifi, PM Monkey that you'd like the Event Pokemon(all PMs must be SENT from June 23rd till June 29th...any PMs sent before/after will be ignored), and 1 useless pokemon to trade over to Monkey(in exchange for the Event Pokemon). This event will also have a special OT/ID to it, specific to Forum events.
That's all the info I'll announce for the time being. Feel free to post any questions(may or may not be answered), speculation, or anything else about this special event or the other events planned to come this summer!

Monkey
Back to top Go down

Chimchar Forums Exclusive Event!
Page 1 of 1