Chimchar Forums
Xbox 360 Live 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Xbox 360 Live 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Xbox 360 Live

Go down 
+2
Jordan
Champ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ
Champ

Number of posts : 168

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:14 pm

do i need to buy a wireless adapter to play online? i don't have a 360 but if i get one i want to know so i can save my money. i have a router but i am moving so i don't know where it will go. my guess is that if i get a 360 it would go in the basement and the router upstairs.

Last edited by Champ on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info and title fix (for you Lennard and DrakeFake))
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Yes you do have to but one, it cost 100$ if you in the US. I dont know how much for differ places
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:56 pm

For wireless yes, unless you connect your 360 to your router via Ethernet cord.
Back to top Go down
DiscoGood
DiscoGood

Number of posts : 5

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:23 am

u dont need a wireless adapter but its nice to have one ...
the Xbox comes with cable that hooko up in ur router and u can do it that way or aireless i have wireless to play online but u dont need the wireless if thats wat u want to know... Very Happy pce
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:03 am

Yeah if you have a router you can connect the Ethernet cable to said router or you can connect it to a direct internet source. I personally have a wireless one and trust me it's GREAT I love it so much it's so easy WAAAAAAAY worth the money. Also I'm sorry but call it Xbox Live please! Sorry it annoys me when people use wrong words... haha
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: well   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:16 am

it seems everyone beat me to it even my own bro lol but yes they are all right and lennard i will be getting my xbox back soon sorry to be a little off topic lol and xbox live not xbox wifi even though u can call it that but lennard beat me to that to
Back to top Go down
DiscoGood
DiscoGood

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:54 am

im not trying to get off topic but when i get my Xbox back if anyone wants to add me to there friends list on live then my main account is fulladult and my secondary accout is XxxPooLGuYxxX......
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:49 pm

I got one for Christmas!!!! Very Happy I got the 60gb with Kung Fu Panda and LEGO Indiana Jones included. now i need to know if it plays dvd's, what the silver membership does that it came with and how to hook it up, and suggest good games for me to get that aren't rated M. (my parents are stupid, though i might be able to get Call of Duty: World at War)

Last edited by Champ on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:12 pm

yes it plays dvds and silver only lets u buy stuff off of marketplace u cant play online with other ppl u have to get gold for that and to hook it up thats easy just hook up the cords in the back of the xbox and then match the colors with the back of ur tv and if u only have 3 colors i think u have to put yellow white and green/blue i think and games all i ever get is racing and shooting games
Back to top Go down
DiscoGood
DiscoGood

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:50 pm

ya wat drake said this time he beat me to it lol... if u get xbox live and if u want to add me my user names are fulladult and the other user name is XxxPooLGuYxxX...ok Very Happy pce
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:54 pm

i have a router but the Ethernet cable can't reach, is there an extension that is cheap?
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:11 pm

well i really dont know about that but i own a wireless adapter that hooks in the back of ur xbox but they cost $100 new as far as i know and used idk how much it costs
Back to top Go down
DiscoGood
DiscoGood

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:51 am

well me and drake bought COD WAW today now what....lol... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox 360 Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Live   Xbox 360 Live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com