Chimchar Forums
We <3 the Staff! (no homo) 349-1
Chimchar Forums
We <3 the Staff! (no homo) 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

We <3 the Staff! (no homo)

Go down 

Do you like this idea?
Yes (BWAAAHHH!)
We <3 the Staff! (no homo) I_vote_lcap100%We <3 the Staff! (no homo) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
We <3 the Staff! (no homo) I_vote_lcap0%We <3 the Staff! (no homo) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

We <3 the Staff! (no homo) Empty
PostSubject: We <3 the Staff! (no homo)   We <3 the Staff! (no homo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 am

..Hi peolpes....as the title sugests we <3 the staff...(NO HOMO!)

and to thank them we shall have these staff appricetation badges.......we could have them made for all areas of staff...and one bigger one for all chimchar staff!...this is a suggestion that noone can or will shoot down...(Glares Angrily....) i have made a draft badge to give the idea.....but if you have a good idea for a badge picture then make it up and pm it to me...on christmas day...(+8 GMT) i will anounce the winners badge designs and i will post them and the codes to put in your sig...so we can show our appriciation for the awesome staff!

We <3 the Staff! (no homo) Staff_10

well with five votes for and no votes against.....it seems like ths might go ahead...too bad noone posted.......(glares at people)-_-

sorry for the double post...but im kinda hoping people will see it and say "hey i like this idea...im gonna post..."
Back to top Go down

We <3 the Staff! (no homo)
Page 1 of 1