Chimchar Forums
What's the best portable music player? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
What's the best portable music player? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

What's the best portable music player?

Go down 
+3
dirtshark91
Caitie
Maple_Syrupp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

What's the best portable music player? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:29 am

Hi guys. I was planning on purchasing a portable music player so I could blast metal and rock in my car when i drive to class. I was wondering what the best mp3 player is. There a ton out there, and even some that can play videos. If you have a suggestion please post here and post reasons as well. It doesn't have to be an iPod or a Zune

ps: I had a really old iPod mini that kinda got screwed up because the batteries last only half an hour at the volume that i play it at.
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:33 am

I got a phone that can play mp3 just because of this problem of what player to get. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Well, Derek uses his PDA as a mp3 player in his car, as well as a GPS system. They are durable and have long battery lives as well. I'd recommend one.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

hmmmm good idea caitie, i was planning on getting something other than a traditional mp3 player like a PDA, palm pilot, or PSP but wasn't sure. Any ideas of a very nice PDA i could use? I don't know much about them
Back to top Go down
Caitie

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:29 pm

I believe Derek has a Dell, the newest model. They're better than their PCs, and are easily upgradeable. He recently put on software to make it seem like an ipod touch, so it is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:35 pm

can i get a specific model? it sounds intersting really, oh and i can upgrade it memory-wise right?
Back to top Go down
Caitie

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm

What's the best portable music player? DSC00802_sm
Derek has the one in the middle. It's a Dell Axim X50v.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Ok thanks caitie i'll look into that maybe ill get it too off ebay perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:43 pm

I have a MP3 that costs $20 in the US.Its cheap and is good.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:36 pm

hmmm sounds cool pm09 but i really like cool technology like a PDA, now i really want one lol.
Back to top Go down
dirtshark91
dirtshark91

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:53 pm

you should either get an ipod nano (new one) or an ipod shuffle and they sell things to play in it your car with
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Man what musik do you like(if rock what band man)
And i recomand what Maple said get a phone with mp3 player its realy good.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:19 pm

I listen to Metal and rock, there are a lto of bands i (used to) listen to such as Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, you know those 80s metal bands (as well as some foreign metal bands i used to listen to). I know most of the metal bands out there. Also some new rock bands like linkin park, nickelback are pretty cool too. Too bad most music nowadays is garbage anyway, no offence but i believe a lot of people will agree with me on that.
Back to top Go down
dirtshark

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 pm

ipod fershizzle
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:01 pm

This is almost 3 months old. Dont revive old topics! [Locking] [Moving]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best portable music player?   What's the best portable music player? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the best portable music player?
Page 1 of 1