Chimchar Forums
Computer Virus problem? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Computer Virus problem? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Computer Virus problem?

Go down 
+3
Splitlocked
Maxwell
Stallica
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

Computer Virus problem? Empty
PostSubject: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi guys. If you have any computer problems, whether it be a virus, or computer malfunction, I know a bit about computers, and will help you fix them. Just post here what the problem is (describe) and how long it has been going on.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:20 am

Hey man,
My computer down stairs it got a virus and my mouse stoped working how do i delete the entier computer you know delete all and then restart it becuase i tried in the begining were you can prese F1 or whaterver but it wont be deletet plz man i need to know this computer is crap
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:56 pm

To do this, you have to reformat the computer, which takes about 1-2 hrs if your computer is bad, but it makes it all new again.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:50 am

how do i do that?
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: |X| WATCH OUT!!! |X|   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:09 pm

First - can you LOG ON???
Are you sure that its a virus Question Suspect Question
Did you know that you can use the keyboard as a mouse?
Do you have an AntiVirus program???
If so, you can use the keyboard to navigate through menues and hopefully delete the virus.
If you have a wireless mouse, mabe the batteries have run out Rolling Eyes ...
(If not, then try to reconnect the mouse to your PC.)

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I would not suggest formating your Hard Drive if you dont have an installation CD for Windows, 'cause it would uninstall Windows too! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:14 am

yeh man probably try reformatting as a last solution try calling in an expert or your dad

if you want to have a go yourself

try googling the symptoms
or look in computer management
Back to top Go down
LP
LP

Number of posts : 30
Misc. Info : Um.. lol?

PostSubject: Mouse   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:27 pm

My laptop USB mouse keeps getting a bubble on my Taskbar (Start Menu).
It says my mouse has malfunctioned and it appears at the most random moments

Since start of may its been going on for
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:05 am

I dont hear sound from my computer all the volume is on and as loud as it can be but i dont hear nothing.
What do i do?
By the way i have Windows Vista so i f you give me instructions you can tell me on my Version
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:39 am

Hey why when i close one thing (example i closed that little PM Message that tells you, you have a new PM) and that Internet thing pops up saying "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. and The buttons you can click are Send Error Report and Dont send. Then i have to restart Internet.

May i ask why?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Eddy wrote:
Hey why when i close one thing (example i closed that little PM Message that tells you, you have a new PM) and that Internet thing pops up saying "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. and The buttons you can click are Send Error Report and Dont send. Then i have to restart Internet.

May i ask why?

hi eddy try go to your profile and selct turn off the pop up window on new pm and with the error report maybe send it once but dont bother after that. i can't say why it trys to close without more info so more info!!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Jordan wrote:
I dont hear sound from my computer all the volume is on and as loud as it can be but i dont hear nothing.
What do i do?
By the way i have Windows Vista so i f you give me instructions you can tell me on my Version

hi jordan

have you tried to reinstall the drivers for the speakers and the sound card? Question

i can't give you instructions right now and ive only ever had a little play around with vista Shocked Laughing (i like old school xp) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:24 pm

hazza1352 wrote:
Jordan wrote:
What do i do?

hi jordan

have you tried to reinstall the drivers for the speakers and the sound card? Question

i can't give you instructions right now and ive only ever had a little play around with vista Shocked Laughing (i like old school xp) Very Happy

My sound works now somehow my sound card was turned off
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:31 pm

thats good that ur computer works jordan now you can enjoy the dizzler player 2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus problem?   Computer Virus problem? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Virus problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com