Chimchar Forums
Professors... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Professors... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Professors...

Go down 
+2
Mr.Man
Prof. Poseidon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 pm

First of all we need a new person to be the head of the professors department... Second of all I suggest we get a new color for the professors for selfish reasons =] Well gray is kind of dull and boring. All the other colors are vibrant and alive and gray is just... gray =] Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 pm

i agree with the new head Prof. idea...i'd say ask Oak, but i doubt he'd come by and awnser...*looks at Drew to decide*
Gray is the old school color of the Professors, it's their trademark color here(like the gym leader Orange), i like the color(#666666 i beleive) is perfect as is
that is all

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:03 am

But gray is dull!!! Lol. Also I only have one idea of who could be head professor... but it's me since no other professors are active or have been here long enough and I don't want to seem like a cocky bitch who wants everything for himself...
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 am

we allknow that your a cocky dutch boy...ut you have a good point...lol jokes...your a good choice
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:26 am

id like to be a proffessor sigh.

BUT yes grey sucks.
it just makes you feel old... and proffessor like
but we all know that our professors are awesom and cool lol
xx
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Thank you Meow =] Also if I do become head professor... I will make sure I have real requirements to be a professor so people who do want to be one can work at it and it will be a very real goal rofl
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I agree. Oak hasn't come here in like 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm

This happens every time someone new becomes appointed as an admin =[ or at least that's what it seems like...
Back to top Go down
xadvance
xadvance

Number of posts : 29
Misc. Info : Back in Pokemon after long time of awayness

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 am

yeah, indeed, it's a shame, but we need new head of professors Smile, maybe oak come back, but i don't know Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 am

it's almost as if drew is a canniblistic admin excuse spelling...we do need another admin though...at least temporarily
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:58 am

a few things to say here:
A) Maple is the head Prof., time to lock/archive this
B) no need for a temperary admin, the right person will show himself/herself, then we should have 1
C) ummm...i like pie...

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Professors... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professors...   Professors... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professors...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to: