Chimchar Forums
Demon's Fire Gym 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Demon's Fire Gym 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Demon's Fire Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

Demon's Fire Gym Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Fire Gym   Demon's Fire Gym I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Demon's Fire Gym 2mz9lra

The following are settings that are to be used in all Gym Pokémon matches:

•Match Type: Level 100 Standard Play Only.
•Best of: 1 match (6 Pokémon each)

In addition, the following rules apply to all Gym matches.

•Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokémon on your team. This does not mean that using a team of all dragon/ground will be permitted against something like an Electric team. DON'T BE CHEAP and use doubles of each type if you can avoid it.

•Sleep Clause: No two Pokémon on either team may be put to sleep by their opponent at the same time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest.

•Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

•Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion skills are banned from use. This is due to the simple reason that it brings the battles to a gamble, a luck draw, if you will.

•One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

•Item Clause/Restriction is OFF: That means you may use more than one of the same item. Just try to refrain from six focus sashes.

-No Ubers: Mew, Mewtwo,Darkrai, Ho-oh etc

The use of Earthquake more then twice in a row will not be tollerated. I will D/C and you won't get a badge

Have fun

Last edited by Demon on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

Demon's Fire Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Fire Gym   Demon's Fire Gym I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Demon is on vacation.
Won't be back until notice.
Back to top Go down

Demon's Fire Gym
Page 1 of 1