Chimchar Forums
New Admin Time? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
New Admin Time? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

New Admin Time?

Go down 
+6
Olivia
Bea
DeadSoldier
Prof. Poseidon
Arctic Eclipse
Mr.Man
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 pm

OH NO! colors means a lot of things to read, lol
i'll keep this one short, because Oak no longer admin, i think we need a new admin, i think that because power corrupts, and absolute power absolutly corrupts, i'm NOT saying Drew is corrupt, i just mean to make it ensure it doesn't occor we should add a co-admin, here is who i think will be best:

A) Dingen-long time member, head mod., long time gym leader/elite 4 member, loyal to the site, i'd feel fine with him getting promoted(i'd like NB as Mod. Mod. if Dingen becomes Admin)
B) Bea-long time members, seems to follow the rules, she gives off the impression she loves the site and would be a swell admin
C) Maple(for seriously)-no jokes, i think Maple COULD be a good admin, he has matured alot over the past few months, he's active and shows a love for the site, he WAS mod. in our Drewless time(added by Stallica), and didn't F-Up, i'd be cool if Maple was an admin

just one of the three is what i think, that is it for me, please reply(good or bad)

Monkey

Last edited by Prof. Monkey on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm

I think we need a new Admin.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:46 pm

I vote for Maple but no offense I don't think Bea is a great choice because she isn't really that active... and Dingen is already head mod if we promote him I think we still need another mod then or something.
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:03 am

The new Admin should and WILL be Dingen
Bea Admin? You gotta be shiting me, I'd rather have maple up there.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 am

I agree. Say anything else but it will be Dingen if anyone.
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:10 am

It's not because he is friend with Drew, it's because he is the only one for the job
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 am

i think Dingen is best suited for new admin
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 am

DINGEN has my vote (:
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 am

Well, we wouldn't necessarily need a new mod if Dingen, Olivia, or NB were promoted. Admins have all the powers of a Mod, with some added stuff here and there. So unless people really find it a must, I think we'd be fine with a two and two sort of thing. With the amount of actives we have now, I don't think adding another staff member would be beneficial. Promoting one of the previous mods, would be the better decision. I'm not trying to play favorites here, maybe once we reach the 500 member mark, five staff members will be needed. But as of now, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am

sxedrew wrote:
Well, we wouldn't necessarily need a new mod if Dingen, Olivia, or NB were promoted. Admins have all the powers of a Mod, with some added stuff here and there.

Iv been thinking this to, Dingen will just become a admin his power is still there. There is no need for a mod
We get new members everyday.

But i still see the same people i saw when i first came here. Many members dosn't always mean more activity.
So even with 500 or even 700 members i don't think we need anymore staff
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 am

ok i would normally have fpollowed every one else in saying hail co-admin dingen but it think we need soemone a bit different to drew, seeing as those two are self coffessed bros it might be more fair on the people in general if the two admins were not of twin minds if you catch me!
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:29 pm

im with dragon it might be more fair on the people in general if the two admins were not so much alike

Last edited by Sonic rush79 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 pm

One question though... how are we of "twin minds"? Sure, we're friends and decently close (not really) but we live on two different continents and know each other through a couple of Skypes... Wouldn't you prefer admins who can work together? Your points make no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:14 pm

think of it as Drew's "Vice President", we all like Drew as head admin(i assume), so he is our "President", so next in command(incase Drew is assasinated) is his Co-Admin(or his "Vice President"), he will work along-side Drew and fill in for Admin when Drew can not be here(vacation, dinner with a new girl, assasination, ect.), so if Drew is unable to do his admin duties(for an hour, night, week, forever, or just during school) i would, and i assume others would, like someone who thinks the same way as Drew
not done yet, lol
Now if they are on together, i would rather someone who thinks like Drew and wants what he wants, so that way instead of fighting on the CB...PM's...or even in the Admin Pannel, so basicly, i would rather have 2 guys(or girls, now shut-up you "women for equarl rights groups") who are working for the common goal, improving eachother's things for the site, not destroying something and restarting it
one more thing(oh god...shut it Monkey)
if we don't like what Drew and his friendly admin does, we can just sit here and post complaint post, or PM's, to/about them, also the mods have ALMOST as much power, that's how the different type of people can get their say in(similar to the US congress/house of reps.)
i'll spare the member's minds and short attention span and stop there, lol

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm

we all like drew but where just saying that we need people to go head to head so that they can find what is best for the sight
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:40 am

i think we need admins who are mature, can agree and wont necessarily follow the other to 'try and not upset them'
im not terribly close with dingin but as long as he is able to say 'NO DREW YOUR WRONG' then i think he's suitable.
the 'brotherness' of the two doesnt matter really. It just a matter of whether they are good leaders and willing to defend their own opinions and work together to achieve results.
I also agree that more staff isn't terribly necessary, but on the other hand having two mods from different time zones could be helpful as when one is unable to be online, the other may be.
Things like 'co-mods' or 'vice presidents' are only there to act as stand ins when your main guys missing so that would be the second part of the role.
I believe any of our mods would be super for the job and definately some of the more experienced and mature members.

im in such a long winding story mood tonight lol..

MEOW OUT
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 am

No I have no problem with drew, I think my point was missed, my point is like well monkey did a good scenario so I’ll continue

In Australia we have the liberal and labour parties at any one time one party will be in power and the other party sits on the other side of the parliament arguing (Usually Civilly) about each topic until the moocows come home.
so I think that we should have that here, is sort of what I meant someone who isn't .exactly drew’s best mate but someone diplomatic who also respects him, his wishes and those of the site public in general, wow that was hard vocalise, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Admin Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admin Time?   New Admin Time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Admin Time?
Page 1 of 1