Chimchar Forums
quick question 349-1
Chimchar Forums
quick question 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

quick question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulsmither

Number of posts : 25
Misc. Info : i have daimond

quick question Empty
PostSubject: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 pm

hey breeders out there just a quick question

so i have like aculaly 3 boxes full of ruilos and im trying to get a female one with the right nature ( Timid) so i can give her an everstone and breed her nature down and try look for some good IV's but the problum is that Lucarios chance of being feamle is 12.5 percent and the chance of getting the right nature is really low (spent hours hatching eggs) is there a way to increas the chance of getting a female pokemon? by like giving one of the to breeding pokemon a hold item or something?

( or if you could give me a female (timid) rioulo/ lucarrio that would be cool to)
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 pm

just get a timid ditto give it an everstone and breed it with a male lucario so you can have a higher chance of getting a timid offspring
Back to top Go down
Soulsmither

Number of posts : 25
Misc. Info : i have daimond

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:54 am

OMG thank you so much... i feel so dumb i wasted so much time doing it without a timid ditto well i spent last night catching at least a million dittos so i could get all the natures so i dont have to worry about getting the right nature ever again

and angain thanks alot
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 am

pat pat
we've all made that cruel mistake... (meow looks at boxes full of eevees)

sigh

xx
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:55 am

Apparently you can get female eggs by hatching them in Floraromo Town. I don't know if you cna but i don't care, coz i got the AR code for female/male eggs only Smile
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:08 am

ive never heard of that one.....
There are not any exclusive areas where a pokemon will be born a specific sex. This is because a pokemons attributes are decided from the second the egg is created, including its sex. Thats why you can perform the egg trick to test what nature your pokemon has before it even hatches.
so dont bother with the floaroma town thing Very Happy

a helpful note from meow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick question   quick question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick question
Page 1 of 1