Chimchar Forums
Clans? Wars? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Clans? Wars? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Clans? Wars?

Go down 
+5
Prof. Poseidon
chico
Prof. Slowfreak
Raked Leaves
Arctic Eclipse
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 pm

We should add clans to the site. It adds activity in the aspect of battling. And also we should have Site Wars. Lol but if we win then members might want to join here because we're good battlers.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:32 pm

well its kinda like how me and my bro are on xbox live every clan can get along but sooner or later u start fighting over whos better everyone on live does it and no one on there knows each other the same goes here everyone sooner or later would start to fight and they would be disbanded so its just a waste to put up only to get knocked down a day later
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

i agree 100% with drake. Sorry, but i dont really think clans would be good for our site...
Back to top Go down
chico

Number of posts : 25

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Raked Leaves wrote:
well its kinda like how me and my bro are on xbox live every clan can get along but sooner or later u start fighting over whos better everyone on live does it and no one on there knows each other the same goes here everyone sooner or later would start to fight and they would be disbanded so its just a waste to put up only to get knocked down a day later

This is true i have experience because i come from a site that had a Top 5 Clan list shut down about 5 times dew to that fact that they couldn't stop fighting every time they lose they would complain and then it would just lead into arguments and then flaming and spamming so the list would fail

so yea keep this site as it is i only been on here for a day and i think im starting to like it but don't bring clan's onto this site.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 am

This is great idea but some people are too immature to handle it. Also maybe all the best would team up and that would suck... cuz we'd all die. Lol
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 am

On this mario kart wii forum I'm on they have clans. No fighting (well a bit if soembody D/Cs, but they have special rules for them) They got tourney's that clan's compete in DAILY and its quite fun. I say yes.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 am

In this "recession" of the forum, I say no. We have enough tension and crap going on already.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 am

i'm gonna agree with Drew here, if the site is "worsening" as most people voted, why beat it down with a war
for a better time here, i still say no, no offence at you guys but in my experience MOST teenagers/high schoolers aren't mature enough for this type of thing, and other than Caitie(whom i don't see in the CB or post much), Monkey and Maple(in a month or so), i think all the other ACTIVE members are still in high school
(my appologies to those who i left out here, if your out of high school or soon will be and ACTICE then add like 1-2 to me list)
that is my main problem with this

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Clan wars will split the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clans? Wars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans? Wars?   Clans? Wars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clans? Wars?
Page 1 of 1