Chimchar Forums
Battle Strategy Prof. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Battle Strategy Prof. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Battle Strategy Prof.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Battle Strategy Prof. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Strategy Prof.   Battle Strategy Prof. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 am

Hello students and future aides i am personally welcoming u to join my studies of pokemon and there battle strategies. I am the newest prof. to join the team and i am completely and utterly devoted to fire pokemon. Besides devoting myself to fire pokemon i have also focused on studying battle strategies.If you are looking learn the best strategies or how to train your pokemon feel free to ask me and if you are interested in joining my research as an aide pm me for the test to begin your journey as a pokemon research.
can u plz turn this into a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Battle Strategy Prof.   Battle Strategy Prof. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm

I am Monkey's Aide and also accept questions about battling. I will also give starter Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SonicX580
SonicX580

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Battle Strategy Prof.   Battle Strategy Prof. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:30 pm

I got a quick question if you use safeguard and then use swagger on your pokemon will it still get the attacks stats increased?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Strategy Prof.   Battle Strategy Prof. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Strategy Prof.
Page 1 of 1