Chimchar Forums
NFE tournament, test your skills here. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
NFE tournament, test your skills here. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

NFE tournament, test your skills here.

Go down 
+2
iCreate
Prof. Slowfreak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

NFE tournament, test your skills here. Empty
PostSubject: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:49 pm

NFE, what is that? Well,. NFE means NOT FULLY EVOLVED. For example, vulpix is NFE, because it can evolve into ninetails. However, absol isn't NFE because it dosn't evolve, making it its final stage.

This tourney was an idea of mine a while back, but it was killed by Dingen's yourney, so hopefully it shall flourish now.

This tournament is an NFE tournament, meaning you can make a team only using NFE pokes. HOWEVER THERE IS A CATCH. You may only use ONE pokemon. Yes one. This tests your skills as a trainer with a 1 on 1 battle. Now only does it show how strong you are, but also how well you plan to counter all 16 other types around you. There are rules though. Please read them.

RULES:

-Please choose a NFE pokemon.
-PM me your pokemon and follow the steps.
-ONLY ONE POKEMON PER TEAM
-THE FOLLOWING MOVES ARE BANNED FROM THE TOURNAMENT AS THERE IS ONLY ONE POKEMON PER TEAM.
- destiny bond
-self destruct
-explosion
-perish song
-OHKO moves
-ANY MOVES THAT INDUCE SLEEP (besides rest)
-ANY EVASION MODIFIERS

HERE IS A LIST WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR POKEMON FROM:::
http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/nfe

Here are teh steps to enter the tournament.

STEP 1
-Post your FC here, saying that you would like to join the toournament.

STEP 2
-PM me the NFE pokemon you would like to use in this tournament. PM me the pokemon, item, and moveset. This pokemon may not be changed throughout the tourney, this pm is for records.

STEP 3
-Get your pokemon ready, train, or fix up for the tourney. After all, it has to be the best of teh best.

THIS TOURNEY IS BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. THE FIRST 8 PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE TOURNEY, AND YES, SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE THE SAME POKEMON ENTERED, but im not going to tell you that Very Happy

Please play fairly, and train your pokemon well.

The winner will then come to me after, and i will speak to him/her. They will then ger a prize for their signiture, and a pokemon of their choice (event, rare, lengend, EV'd, etc..)

So, please play fairly, read the rules, and become the best trainer on CHimchar Forums. Very Happy

CONTESTANTS:
1. Pokefreak239 -> 5284 7287 9066 (PM NOT SENT/POKEMON PENDING)

2. Prof. JLA -> 5027 0331 6116 (PM NOT SENT/POKEMON PENDING)

3. Dr. Toretto luigi -> 4425 0913 1296 (PM NOT SENT/POKEMON PENDING)

Last edited by Prof. Slowfreak on Mon May 04, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iCreate
iCreate

Number of posts : 123
Misc. Info : Þºk郮️ëðk²³9

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:54 pm

i want in 5284 7287 9066 is my fc and good luck to everybody
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:36 pm

u can count me in
fc:5027 0331 6116
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

so in
FC: 5370 3697 9415
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:20 pm

To to fu**ing win! 4425 0913 1296
I'll PM you the Poke later.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Okay everyone, thanks for joining so far. PLEASE SEND YOUR POKEMON PMs TO ME. No rush yet, but once people start filling up, i will ask you for your poke PMs.

@ Monk- are you still in or not?
Back to top Go down
Twitchy
Twitchy

Number of posts : 16
Misc. Info : not accepting battles

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:03 pm

One-on-One? Hm... okay, I need to research what "good" means in NFE pokemon-stats... Can stage 1 pokemon come in like kadabra or ivysaur?

Suggestions:
Maybe 2-on-2? One sweeper, one wall. I understand you'll get too much of vigoroth/kadabra/haunter/gabite and chansey if you allow 2on2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFE tournament, test your skills here.   NFE tournament, test your skills here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFE tournament, test your skills here.
Page 1 of 1