Chimchar Forums
Scarf Manectric UU RMT 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Scarf Manectric UU RMT 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Scarf Manectric UU RMT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Empty
PostSubject: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Intro

Hello. I've been recently trying to make a good UU team but have been having some troubles. The one time I was bored and saw on the main chat that someone said that Scarf Manectric is a beast at a revenge killing so curious me wanted to try it and here is my team based around him. Well actually no, I wanted to test him with these Pokémon and I've beaten several people on the leaderboard with this team. So rate it!

Team at a glance

[img:fc98]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb237.png[/imgScarf Manectric UU RMT Dpmfb208Scarf Manectric UU RMT Dpmfb442Scarf Manectric UU RMT Dpmfb310Scarf Manectric UU RMT Dpmfb257Scarf Manectric UU RMT Dpmfb350

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Hitmontop

Hitmontop (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 240 HP/252 Atk/16 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Mach Punch
- Stone Edge
---

Awesome lead. Fakes out then Mach Punch which both get technician boost. Stone Edge prevents being walled out by ghosts and Close Combat gets STAB and has a lot of BP. I don't really want to change this guy since he works out great for me.

If he doesn't die in the early game he can come back in and deal damage with Fake Out.

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Steelix
Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP/120 Atk/136 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
---

Wow. All I can say about this beast. Awesome wall. After Top switches out I usually go to this guy to set up SR. Then I toxic my opponent and do damage or switch out. Why use defense EVs when they are already beastly? Also 120 attack helps me deal damage and the SDef EVs help me take non super effective moves.

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Spiritomb
Spiritomb (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
---

This guy is completely a beast. My status absorber+ set up sweepers. A few calm minds and nothing can stop this guy besides a bit of hax. Dark Pulse gets STAB and can flinch things slower than him. The Def EV s allow this guy to take Defensive hits and then rest of the damage.

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Manectric
Manectric (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Static
EVs: 40 Atk/252 Spd/218 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
---

The Pokémon this team started with. Awesome Sweeper and yet this thing is NU X_X. T Bolt gets usual STAB, HP Grass gets the common ground pokemon who come on this guy. Flamethrower gets the steels, grass, and bugs, and Crunch gets the ghosts and psychics. This guy is the Jolteon of UU and NU but with some better moves.

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Blaziken
Blaziken (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 140 Atk/116 Spd/252 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Agility
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower
---

Agility sweeper. Ran HP Ice because of fliers? I don't know why but I was crazy. I REALLY want to change this guy. He has NEVER helped my team. Every time I use agility, Slowbro, or Milotic come and ruin it. This thing hasn't helped me so yeah, a replacement would be nice.

Scarf Manectric UU RMT Milotic
Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/16 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Surf
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Ice Beam
---
Oh Hi! It's Milotic! Another Status absorber and good tank. I ran calm to still be able to take SDef hits. 240 Def EVs help me take physical hits and max hp also helps with that.

Now, I won't post a threat list since I'm still learning about the UU enviornment. So please help!
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Number of posts : 151
Misc. Info : The front line isnt all that special even though they die most pull yourself together and kick ass[In memory of a good friend from halo 3]XBOX 360 RULES NAME BRK alpha ninja
http://kokimatsu.mybrute.com

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 am

i like it y not try a brellom instead of blaziken or maybe a mamoswine would do good as well hopefully some good advice Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 am

Prof. Luigi wrote:
Scarf Manectric UU RMT Blaziken
Blaziken (M) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 140 Atk/116 Spd/252 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Agility
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower
---
Agility sweeper. Ran HP Ice because of fliers? I don't know why but I was crazy. I REALLY want to change this guy. He has NEVER helped my team. Every time I use agility, Slowbro, or Milotic come and ruin it. This thing hasn't helped me so yeah, a replacement would be nice.

sounds like you could use help with it, i'll throw out a few sets i like:

Two Physical Blazikens to Start:
1) Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz
- Sky Uppercut
- Thunder Punch
- Stone Edge
(i personally prefer a Blaze Kick on this set, i trained it up for my gym, it never actually got used on my gym, or on wifi for that matter, not sure why)

2) Blaziken @ Salac Berry
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Endure
- Reversal
- Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz
- Thunder Punch/Stone Edge
(on my list of Endure/Reversal Fighters, he's one of the few on that list i never trained, but it seems like it would do decent damage, if i made it, i'd use Blaze Kick and Thunder Punch)

A Mix-Blaziken Next:
3) Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 126 Atk/126 SAtk/252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Overheat/Flamethrower
- Sky Uppercut
- Thunder Punch/Stone Edge
- HP(Ice/Electric)
(i'd run Overheat, Thunder Punch, and HP(Ice), but i've never actually trained this one, it's on my list of things to do, so no personal experience to speak of)

My Gym Blaziken:(the crowd goes oooooo ahhhh)
4) Blaziken @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Vacume VVave
- HP(Ice/Electric)
(this one works excelent for me, i use to run HP(Elec.) for Gyarados, but also have a HP(Ice) one if i feel dragons coming, i always type VVave with two V's, not sure why, honestly, i stole this set from some kid on youtube(Jimmy[insert numbers here]) but he runs Super Power instead of Flamethrower, and Modest+Specs.+Overheat=epic pwn)

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Elm this is a UU team, Breloom and Mamoswine are OU.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try the specs one.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Number of posts : 151
Misc. Info : The front line isnt all that special even though they die most pull yourself together and kick ass[In memory of a good friend from halo 3]XBOX 360 RULES NAME BRK alpha ninja
http://kokimatsu.mybrute.com

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:36 am

o soz must hav not thought about that soz
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 am

hmmm as weird as this may sound maybe you can possibly get a hippopotas in there for spiritomb and try to run a cradily in there since it is UU and cradily in sand storm is completely OU
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:05 pm

LOL. I agree doubt on Cradily. I'll work on a UU SS team.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:14 pm

lol woot! xD
Back to top Go down
sam !

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Anyway, it looks to me like you have a huge problem with bulky waters, especially Pokemon that hit semi-hard, like Milotic and Slowbro, and even more so Azumarill. You also seem to be a bit Roserade weak as well.

Since you already have a great counter for Azumarill in Milotic, I'd suggest using Hidden Power Electric in the last slot to actually KO Azumarill before it KOes you with a crit. You don't lose much there with so very few Grass-types, minus Roserade of course, who you won't be threatening with a weak Ice Beam.

Another thing I'd suggest is to use a Roserade of your own over Blaziken, specifically a Life Orb variant. I'd suggest the set:

Roserade @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Modest
-Leaf Storm
-Sludge Bomb
-Synthesis
-Sleep Powder

This will help you a ton with bulky Waters like Milotic and Slowbro, while also giving you a solid switch-in to Leaf Storms which you cannot switch into at the moment. Life Orb Roserade is simply awesome, it will clear a path for Manectric with its ability to actually BEAT Chansey after two switch-ins.

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Looks like your suggestion was Copied and Pasted from what someone else suggested on Smogon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarf Manectric UU RMT   Scarf Manectric UU RMT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarf Manectric UU RMT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com