Chimchar Forums
Sites for watching free movies 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Sites for watching free movies 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Sites for watching free movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

Sites for watching free movies Empty
PostSubject: Sites for watching free movies   Sites for watching free movies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:23 am

Hi guys. Here are some sites you can use to watch new movies out right now or movies that have come out in the past. Feel free to add more sites in subsequent posts if you have any that I did not include. This is better than downloading movies as it is safer than using Bittorrent (if you are familiar with it).

List of Sites to watch movies

www.joox.net <--- this site has DVD-quality movies but the movies are 2007 and prior. At the time that I'm writing this, the site has been hacked but they will fix it soon

www.alluc.org <----site to watch all movies old and new
www.watchtvsitcoms.com <----site to watch all movies old and new as well as listen to music, and watch TV episodes. I think i watched all of prison break on this site and some of 24.
www.tubezoom.com <----site to watch all movies old and new
www.watch-movies.net <----site to watch all movies old and new

These are the good sites that i know of. If anyone has more good sites, please post them and share the knowledge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sites for watching free movies   Sites for watching free movies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:36 pm

So I can watch Back to The Future the movie?
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Sites for watching free movies   Sites for watching free movies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:19 pm

here you go pm09 http://joox.net/cat/2/id/1755 <---back to the future DVD quality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sites for watching free movies   Sites for watching free movies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Thanks man.Do I have to download anything?
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Sites for watching free movies   Sites for watching free movies I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:40 pm

nope just watch teh movie while it loads for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sites for watching free movies   Sites for watching free movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sites for watching free movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com