Chimchar Forums
Last Vacation for the Summer. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Last Vacation for the Summer. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Last Vacation for the Summer.

Go down 

POLL, FOO.
Obama
Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_lcap0%Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
YO MAMMA, THAT's WUSSUP.
Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_lcap0%Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cheese excites me.
 0% [ 0 ]
Monkey smells :[
Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_lcap17%Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Peni...........nsula :D
 0% [ 0 ]
Drake's avitar = bueno.
Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_lcap17%Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_lcap33%Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Pescado.
 0% [ 0 ]
Noooo.
 0% [ 0 ]
MAPLE, vote for this one.
Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_lcap33%Last Vacation for the Summer. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Last Vacation for the Summer. Empty
PostSubject: Last Vacation for the Summer.   Last Vacation for the Summer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 am

Hey everyone, I'm going to Vietnam from July 31 - August 16

Anyways, My trip will be about 2 weeks, in which i won't be here.
Please don't start rants and posts about how inactive i am and how i should be banished from Earth because im so inactive omg123abc.

School for me starts August 17, so i might not post until then, because i have to start waking up early again >.>

Pm me and ill get back to you.

If there's any corruption within the site, please notify one of the admin, and maybe we can get a temp. mod/cb mod.

Idk, but that's only if the site goes crazy and we all die.

Anyways, ill be on the next few days on and off because i have to pack, but anyways, feel free to pm me until then.

-Slow.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Last Vacation for the Summer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Vacation for the Summer.   Last Vacation for the Summer. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:54 pm

I came back early. tada.
Back to top Go down

Last Vacation for the Summer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com