Chimchar Forums
Best way to earn BP? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Best way to earn BP? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Best way to earn BP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenwindX

Number of posts : 10

Best way to earn BP? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to earn BP?   Best way to earn BP? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 am

Still fairly new to the battle frontier and notice that in addition to the "power" items there are some other things that can only be gotten with BP. I was wondering what everyone's opinion was for the easiest, quickest, or best way to earn BP Question
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Best way to earn BP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best way to earn BP?   Best way to earn BP? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 am

it all depends on the type of trainer you are to awnser these questions:
i like doing it on wifi, if your not the best battler, you can hook up with a good battler, and they can help you win, and as long as it doesn't disconnect you, you still get the battle points
if you don't have wifi i suggest that you go to the battle tower, the middle lady, it's pokemon are not fully evolved, and all the pokemon pokemon are lowered to lv. 50(so make sure you pokemon are lv. 50 and above), it's probably the easiest place to get battle points

Monkey
Back to top Go down

Best way to earn BP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com