Chimchar Forums
A clock?!?!!? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
A clock?!?!!? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

A clock?!?!!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Number of posts : 56

A clock?!?!!? Empty
PostSubject: A clock?!?!!?   A clock?!?!!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 pm

I really think we need a main clock for the website with one set time. This way we can schedule trade, battles, cb discussions, tournament, ect... I really have trouble when i say to people, "hey ill be on tomorrow and 3:00 and we can battle." We could refer to it as chimchar time and everyone would be on the same page. Anyways... a clock would be nice tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

A clock?!?!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clock?!?!!?   A clock?!?!!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:22 pm

there is a clock on the site, on the top right below the dizzler player on the left hand side:
A clock?!?!!? ChimcharClock-1
no this clock varries on the time zone your in, i beleive, but it has a clock and you can work out the time differences, so if the clock is the main concern, we have a smallish one(if it's time zone, witch one do we pick?)

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Jack

Number of posts : 56

A clock?!?!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clock?!?!!?   A clock?!?!!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 pm

oooh. mmk thanks monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A clock?!?!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clock?!?!!?   A clock?!?!!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clock?!?!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com