Chimchar Forums

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendarChatFAQSearch

Share | 

DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
♣!h♣

Number of posts : 124
Misc. Info : !h

PostSubject: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:35 am

So I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 like a day before the release,and yesterday I got the Red Ring Of Death(1 red light)."I was playin MW2 multiplayer and these dots started to appear when i wuld play a match and i reset my xbox and damn light popped up..." THATS WHAT FUCKEN HAPPENED TO ME!!! PEOPLE THERE IS A BUG IN COD MW2!!! WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ THE COMMENTS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMLAo6Kjzk EVERYONE THERE GOT THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! THIS IS NO BULLSHIT!!!! IM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE!!! I MADE THIS TOPIC FOR ALL YOU XBOX 360 OWNERS!!!NOW IM GOING TO SUE FUCKEN INFINITY IF I DON'T GET A REFUND AND A NEW XBOX 360!!!!STOP PLAYING THAT GAME NOW!!! IM SAVING ALL YOUR ASSES!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:57 am

Nice. Now to get an X-Box 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:29 am

i just remembered something rich....they fixxed the bug in the new xbox's for the red ring of death so the game cant cause it in them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♣!h♣

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 pm

what??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm

there was a bug/glitch in the older xbox's that caused the red ring of death....they finally found out what it was and fixxed it like 6 or so months ago so they dont get it anymore so in the newer xbox's and everything they cant get it so modern warfare 2 if it really is causing the red ring of death in them cant cause it in the newer xbox's only the ones that havent gotten the bug/glitch fixxed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♣!h♣

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Hmmm,I never got informed of this.If I send it in to microsoft they better fix it for free...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!   

Back to top Go down

DON'T FUxKIN BUY COD MW2!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1