Chimchar Forums


Are you ready for a battle?
 
HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendarChatFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Chimchar Tier List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. JLA
Member
Member


Number of posts : 315
Age : 26

PostSubject: Chimchar Tier List   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok guys I know its taken a long time and I mean a really long time but Im finally posting the begining of our first Chimchar Tier List!!!! Now just to let you know we haven't finished it yet. We are still working on it but we have cover the UBERS and OU for now, and when changes are made we will update the list. Now for the best part of this thing the List. For the time being any tier that is not listed use smogons as you usually would.

UBER
Arceus

Darkrai

Deoxys

Deoxys-A

Deoxys-D

Deoxys-S

Dialga

Giratina

Giratina-O

Groudon

Ho-oh

Kyogre

Latios

Lugia

Mew

Mewtwo

Palkia

Rayquaza



OU
Aerodactyl

Azelf

Blissy

Breloom

Bronzong

Celebi

Cresselia

Dragonite

Dusknoir

Electivire

Empoleon

Flygon

Forretress

Garchomp

Gengar

Gliscor

Gyarados

Heatran

Heracross

Hippowdon

Infernape

Jirachi

Jolteon

Kingdra

Latias

Lucario

Machamp

Magnezone

Mamoswine

Manaphy
rain dance is not allowed with manaphy

Metagross

Ninjask

Porygon-Z

Roserade

Rotom-H

Rotom-C

Rotom-F

Rotom-S

Rotom-W

Salamence

Scizor

Shaymin-Sky
choice spec and choice scarf restricted

Skarmory

Smeargle

Snorlax

Starmie

Suicune

Swampert

Tentacruel

Togekiss

Tyranitar

Vaporeon

Weavile

Wobbuffet

Zapdos


Last edited by Prof. JLA on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.



PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Woot! I'll work on the shoddy server!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.



PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Also, note, Wobbufet, manaphy, lati@s twins are now OU, while blissey is uber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arctic Eclipse
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 468
Age : 21
Location : New Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 pm

omfg gayest shit ever lololololololollololololololololollololol peace out im leaving chimchar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.



PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 am

Awesome, Alex, perfect for me to take your E4 spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arctic Eclipse
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 468
Age : 21
Location : New Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 am

lolololololololol. Wait where's Garchomp? In the OUs? LOLOLOLOL. Seriously, why are our Profs outdated in the metagame?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 am

No offense but you guys shouldnt make a Teir list, Blissey is not Uber an Wheres Garchomp? I kno you said its not done but at least with the pokes you have done be in the right spots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. JLA
Member
Member


Number of posts : 315
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 am

ok so i may have forgot to put garchomp into the OU so what i made a mistake it does happen, and for starters you don't have to use the tier list if u don't want to. its ur choice, just like no has to use smogons tier list or any other one for that matter its just another choice to choose from. and alex if u don't like r tier list perhaps u shouldn't have quit the prof when u were one.
Jordan wrote:
No offense but you guys shouldnt make a Teir list, Blissey is not Uber an Wheres Garchomp? I kno you said its not done but at least with the pokes you have done be in the right spots.

ok jordan u don't really get the point of this tier list. its not to copy smogons and say we have are own, if that was the case we would just put a link to there tier list that would be much easier to do. the prof. r going thro and puting the pokes in the category we think are best. so don't say we didn't put pokes in the right spot when u weren't part of the process of making the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuG
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 am

This teir list is garbage a complete failure blissey in uber. garchomp in OU. roserade in Ou. tentacruel in OU. latios in OU. kindgra in OU. jirachi in OU thats all garbage

garchomp is uber, blissey is OU and cheap, roserade and tenta are both UU, kingdra and jirachi are Bl pokes

and im not taking my opinion off smogon im stating it from being a very experienced player and if you forget OU stands for Over USED roserade, jirachi, tenta are no overused by anyone

and wtf garchomp and latios are UBER that mean they are too good to play with the rest

and just because blissey is good and you dont like facing them does not mean it is uber it means you need to get some skill and kill it when you see it

that is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. JLA
Member
Member


Number of posts : 315
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 am

BuG wrote:
This teir list is garbage a complete failure blissey in uber. garchomp in OU. roserade in Ou. tentacruel in OU. latios in OU. kindgra in OU. jirachi in OU thats all garbage

garchomp is uber, blissey is OU and cheap, roserade and tenta are both UU, kingdra and jirachi are Bl pokes

and im not taking my opinion off smogon im stating it from being a very experienced player and if you forget OU stands for Over USED roserade, jirachi, tenta are no overused by anyone

and wtf garchomp and latios are UBER that mean they are too good to play with the rest

and just because blissey is good and you dont like facing them does not mean it is uber it means you need to get some skill and kill it when you see it

that is all
first of all if thats the case with blissy bug then there should be no reason why garchomp isn't OU it isn't impossible to kill so back at u get some skill and kill it. the main reason latios is OU is because latias is there stats aren't that much different so do u want latias to an uber as well? the rest of the tier don't really matter much in my opinion since most battles that i've had atleast they don't care whether u use an OU or a UU poke. and again this is not a finished tier list yet. We have only cover the Uber to OU changes first so calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arctic Eclipse
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 468
Age : 21
Location : New Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 am

Our Profs except for Monk maybe, are all out of date in the metagame. So does Monkey he knows, but what is this? Garbage. Prof me back. This tier list is garbage. I don't know why you guys wanted Latios OU lol. Wait omg, Specs is not allowed XD. Screw Specs, Soul Dew Cool

No BuG, Roserade and Tenta are OU, Kingdra doesn't matter but Jirachi is OU.

LOL Yes they are OverUsed. Well Tenta isn't too much but you don't see Electivire in OU much but it's there.


This site is sooooooo outdated. Seriously, get in the meta game. If you guys make a server with these tiers wow, nobody will go on. Get in the metagame. If you guys are making Blissey Uber why not make Scizor and Salamence Uber too lol XD.

PS. LOL MANAPHY OU! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:06 am

Prof. JLA wrote:
ok so i may have forgot to put garchomp into the OU so what i made a mistake it does happen, and for starters you don't have to use the tier list if u don't want to. its ur choice, just like no has to use smogons tier list or any other one for that matter its just another choice to choose from. and alex if u don't like r tier list perhaps u shouldn't have quit the prof when u were one.
Jordan wrote:
No offense but you guys shouldnt make a Teir list, Blissey is not Uber an Wheres Garchomp? I kno you said its not done but at least with the pokes you have done be in the right spots.

ok jordan u don't really get the point of this tier list. its not to copy smogons and say we have are own, if that was the case we would just put a link to there tier list that would be much easier to do. the prof. r going thro and puting the pokes in the category we think are best. so don't say we didn't put pokes in the right spot when u weren't part of the process of making the list.


I must not get the point of this Tier list, its all wrong. No one said we have to copy Smogon and just post there link, but i think we should because this is just a fail. Your trying to make Chimchar a Tier list, Thats cool but have you not used any of these Pokes in a battle? Blissey Uber? You guys must not be able to defeat it so you say its uber so you dont have to worry about it, What about Skarm? He's like Blissey, a real pain in the Ass. Garchomp OU, I like this one because i can use him in my Gym :p. Latios, i can tell you haven't used this Pokes ever. He is a Uber, No question about it and you wanna say no choice specs, he's Uber with or without it. And what about Soul Dew? Manaphy: rain dance is not allowed with manaphy. Really? Manaphy is Uber, how can you tell someone not to use Rain Dance. What if they bring him to a water gym battle, he didn't technically use Rain Dance but he's using it to his advantage. SkyShaymin. With No Choice Specs or Scarf you call is OU, You don't need those items for it to kill. Do you not know what this Pokemon is Capable of?
You said i wasn't in the Process of making this, Maybe if i was the list would be more accurate and you wouldn't have so many complaints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.



PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:52 am

Prof. Monk abstains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. JLA
Member
Member


Number of posts : 315
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I must not get the point of this Tier list, its all wrong. No one said we have to copy Smogon and just post there link, but i think we should because this is just a fail. Your trying to make Chimchar a Tier list, Thats cool but have you not used any of these Pokes in a battle? Blissey Uber? You guys must not be able to defeat it so you say its uber so you dont have to worry about it, What about Skarm? He's like Blissey, a real pain in the Ass. Garchomp OU, I like this one because i can use him in my Gym :p. Latios, i can tell you haven't used this Pokes ever. He is a Uber, No question about it and you wanna say no choice specs, he's Uber with or without it. And what about Soul Dew? Manaphy: rain dance is not allowed with manaphy. Really? Manaphy is Uber, how can you tell someone not to use Rain Dance. What if they bring him to a water gym battle, he didn't technically use Rain Dance but he's using it to his advantage. SkyShaymin. With No Choice Specs or Scarf you call is OU, You don't need those items for it to kill. Do you not know what this Pokemon is Capable of?
You said i wasn't in the Process of making this, Maybe if i was the list would be more accurate and you wouldn't have so many complaints.[/quote]
ok for starters jordan i have beaten blissy b4 i know monk and monkey have the only person that might not have is drake and that cause he doesn't battle. and the reason y we have so many complaints is because we r making changes that people don't like, and as history has shown people criticize what they don't like. also i have used latios and yes i know he is good, but to have latias OU and latios Uber is stupid since they are both better than each other depending on how u use them. would u rather have both Uber? because that makes more since then having one OU and the other Uber. Now for manaphy i believe u r misinterpreting what i was saying. its fine if u use manaphy with rain dance if the other team uses it, but it would be unfair if u made a rain dance team and used manaphy because of its ability. however without rain dance its no better than jirachi, and jirachi's ability doesn't need a field effect for his ability to work so would u rather have jirachi as an uber as well? now for skyshaymin u say its to powerful to kill but then u attack us saying we made blissy an uber because we couldn't kill it. the fact is sky shaymin is good and i won't lie but without being able to use choice scarf or choice specs it isn't unbeatable at all. most teams have a scarfed poke on there team that will be able to out speed sky shaymin and if they have a priority move like ice shard shaymin is dead with a 4x weakness to ice. perhaps u shouldn't judge other peoples skills when u claim u can't kill something that is if u just put some thought into how to kill it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.



PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Jordan wrote:
Prof. JLA wrote:
ok so i may have forgot to put garchomp into the OU so what i made a mistake it does happen, and for starters you don't have to use the tier list if u don't want to. its ur choice, just like no has to use smogons tier list or any other one for that matter its just another choice to choose from. and alex if u don't like r tier list perhaps u shouldn't have quit the prof when u were one.
Jordan wrote:
No offense but you guys shouldnt make a Teir list, Blissey is not Uber an Wheres Garchomp? I kno you said its not done but at least with the pokes you have done be in the right spots.

ok jordan u don't really get the point of this tier list. its not to copy smogons and say we have are own, if that was the case we would just put a link to there tier list that would be much easier to do. the prof. r going thro and puting the pokes in the category we think are best. so don't say we didn't put pokes in the right spot when u weren't part of the process of making the list.


I must not get the point of this Tier list, its all wrong. No one said we have to copy Smogon and just post there link, but i think we should because this is just a fail. Your trying to make Chimchar a Tier list, Thats cool but have you not used any of these Pokes in a battle? Blissey Uber? You guys must not be able to defeat it so you say its uber so you dont have to worry about it, What about Skarm? He's like Blissey, a real pain in the Ass. Garchomp OU, I like this one because i can use him in my Gym :p. Latios, i can tell you haven't used this Pokes ever. He is a Uber, No question about it and you wanna say no choice specs, he's Uber with or without it. And what about Soul Dew? Manaphy: rain dance is not allowed with manaphy. Really? Manaphy is Uber, how can you tell someone not to use Rain Dance. What if they bring him to a water gym battle, he didn't technically use Rain Dance but he's using it to his advantage. SkyShaymin. With No Choice Specs or Scarf you call is OU, You don't need those items for it to kill. Do you not know what this Pokemon is Capable of?
You said i wasn't in the Process of making this, Maybe if i was the list would be more accurate and you wouldn't have so many complaints.


By what reference of accurate, Jordan? Our limitations and arguments are fair, Skarmory has much less HP than Blissey, and no form of recovery other than rest. SkyShaymin is OHKO'ed by Ice shard Weavile, and don't BS me about yache berry, because who the heck would put yache on a S-shaymin. As for you Jordan, have you ever even seen a rain dance team or used a latios? Your nitpicky situational views on this topic put unrest onto us, and yourself. So why don't ya'll haters' go back to where ya'll came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm

You know what, theres no point in this. I'm not going to waste my time on this. No one is going to use it until it is corrected, no need for arguments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Owner
Owner
avatar

Number of posts : 1794
Age : 27
Location : In my tree.
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!


PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

lol, Jordan got corrected by Monk and had no way of proving his point

Monkey

_________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

I could prove it, but there's no point in this. Its wasting my time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.



PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Great new site banner.


Last edited by Prof. Monk on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arctic Eclipse
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 468
Age : 21
Location : New Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Jla, the reason why Manaphy is Uber because did you know it can kill Blissey? Yet you have Blissey Uber and Manaphy OU, lawlwut. Banning Rain Dance, why not ban Tyranitar and Sandstorm Teams. Dammit now that I mentioned it you guys will lol.

No Jirachi can easily be killed. But it has a good ability, movepool, and nice Base Stats.


Your banning items from being used why not ban moves lol. [/sarcasm]


Quote :

By what reference of accurate, Jordan? Our limitations and arguments are fair, Skarmory has much less HP than Blissey, and no form of recovery other than rest.
^ Roost anyone? LOL XD.


Monk, who uses Weavile nowadays?


Omg, this list is 100% fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple_Syrupp
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 222
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 am

Wob is Ou?? Well, time to make one and see if you guys forgot what he's capable of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Slowfreak
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 802
Age : 22
Location : Ca-Li-For-Ni-A.
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 am

Quote :
Banning Rain Dance, why not ban Tyranitar and Sandstorm Teams. Dammit now that I mentioned it you guys will lol.

Alex, you know you can delete stuf from posts. Its not like you're talking out loud.

And its not 100% fail.


Just some things are....different...xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. JLA
Member
Member


Number of posts : 315
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 am

Dark Abyss wrote:
Jla, the reason why Manaphy is Uber because did you know it can kill Blissey? Yet you have Blissey Uber and Manaphy OU, lawlwut. Banning Rain Dance, why not ban Tyranitar and Sandstorm Teams. Dammit now that I mentioned it you guys will lol.

No Jirachi can easily be killed. But it has a good ability, movepool, and nice Base Stats.


Your banning items from being used why not ban moves lol. [/sarcasm]


Quote :

By what reference of accurate, Jordan? Our limitations and arguments are fair, Skarmory has much less HP than Blissey, and no form of recovery other than rest.
^ Roost anyone? LOL XD.


Monk, who uses Weavile nowadays?


Omg, this list is 100% fail.

if this list is such a fail y is it u continue to move on to attack one poke after another when we prove that it can be killed by any of the OU, and as to banning tyranitar and sandstorm team i think its a great idea its less for me to worry about in my gym so i think i will do that jocolor . but in all seriousness there is a huge difference with using a sandstorm team and using rain dance with manaphy. no poke in a sandstorm team can both stall and sweep like manaphy can with rain dance, but what u have said made me look closer into and manaphy will be discuss again about being switched back to uber. and for skarm alex what the hell against a fire att roost won't do shit don't u remember my zapados heat wave on ur gym team? i think there is a huge difference between the 2. now for latios and latias, i do believe u said they should both be uber becausr the stats r so similar when u were prof.and its obivous that we agree because r thoughts were the stats were so similar they should either both be OU or both UBER and we just decided to choose OU. thats just one of the battles u either when or loose, some people will hate that latios is OU and others would hate it latias is UBER. with that there is no middle ground unless u want to just delete them completely and say they were never created at all. now to finish off what i have to say, i again remind everyone that this is not a completed tier list. the prof. discussed things as best as possible and narrowed things down to this. changes can and will be made most likely if they r truely needed like manaphy for example. so instead of insulting r battling skills and then saying things r to powerful maybe just explain y u think something should be the way it is. over all this tier list will probably be very similar to smogons with just a few changes. so plz don't say things like tier list is a 100% fail because all u are claiming is that smogon is about 95% fail since the 2 tier list r very similar, yet u seemed to be very happy with the smogon tier list. idk about u but failing is failing i wouldn't be happy even if that failure is 5% better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Owner
Owner
avatar

Number of posts : 1794
Age : 27
Location : In my tree.
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!


PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Maple_Syrupp wrote:
Wob is Ou?? Well, time to make one and see if you guys forgot what he's capable of.
I have one, and have battled one. Pretty basic ways to take it out. Talk to me and we'll have fun with Fett.

Monkey

_________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arctic Eclipse
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 468
Age : 21
Location : New Mexico.

PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:51 pm

ROFL!
Quote :

and as to banning tyranitar and sandstorm team i think its a great idea its less for me to worry about in my gym so i think i will do that

Wow Jla, who would actually keep Skarm in on a fire attack nowadays? And your talking about 1 Pokemon in the entire OU, Zapdos. Rofl. Since 1 Pokemon kills it its not Uber? Lulz wut.

Fail.


Smogon's tiers are not Chimchar's tiers. They are obviously different and Smogon's are better. So a few things maybe the same but the things that Smogon have make it better than this fail tier list.


I'll say it simple, our Professors are outdated in the current metagame and can't make a good tier list. Post this on Smogon and get laughed at. Smogon makes their tier list and they base it on usage and movepools, and other things.


This site can't make a tier list cause they base it on what they can take down and what they can't. Just use Smogon's. They are working on a tier list and they can back up why they change things and stuff. Smogon spends hours researching and working on making a good tier list for competitive battling. Why not until most Professors can make a good tier list based on the current metagame we use theirs since this one fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chimchar Tier List   

Back to top Go down
 
Chimchar Tier List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Added a Tier List to the C.R.A.T.E. Prize List
» PSASBR Tier List BY VOTE
» New tier list?
» Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?
» Smash Bros. Crusade List

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum