Chimchar Forums
Would you want pokemon to be real? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you want pokemon to be real? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Would you want pokemon to be real?

Go down 
+6
iCreate
Bibarel
Prof. Monk
Prof. JLA
Monkey
Prof. Slowfreak
10 posters

Do you wish pokemon were real?
OMG YEAH -orgasm-
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap44%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
No.
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap6%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
What's a pokemon?
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap0%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
That's what she said
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap13%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
WTF? thats what she said doesn't even work there!
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap13%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap0%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pies are better
Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_lcap24%Would you want pokemon to be real? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Would you want pokemon to be real? Empty
PostSubject: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:38 am

Just curious to see what people think.
Would you want to live in a world of pokemon?

Here's some things to consider before posting your answers/voting:
Wailord is over 40 feet.
Charizard could burn down your city.
10 year olds commanding 20ft gyarados seems unlikely.
People could use pokemon for weird things (terrorism...you know what else )

so just discuss i guess..(just trying to spark forum conversations)
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:42 am

I was thinking about what Slowfreak mentioned. I always thought this would be a cool idea when I was young...but then realized about 90% of our world today would be using the pokemon to steal, kill, and rule other people in fear. Now unless someone good, the about 10%, had the strongest pokemon, or the most skills using them, then we might be ok. They would probably end up leading us though, and with great power usually comes corruption.
So although it would be a cool idea, if it had some type of control, I don't think it's worth the cost of throwing away the little bit of order this world still has.
I'm not gonna vote, just voice my opinion.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 pm

i use to think it would be cool to when i was a kid monkey, but thinking about it now if we had pokemon then every one would have to be a vegetarian since pokemon never die they just faint and have joy heal them up. so it wouldn't work at all, i would have to find a way to kill a milktank for sure. gun
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Pikachu! I choose you!
Back to top Go down
Bibarel
Bibarel

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 pm

When i was a little girl i always wanted a world full of pokemon but then again i also wants a world of transformers to but pokemon wow some people have poke fetish xD
But then again will the pokegirls be real?

Overall i picked thats what she said
Back to top Go down
iCreate
iCreate

Number of posts : 123
Misc. Info : Þºk郮️ëðk²³9

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 am

I SAY PIES OR BETTER
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

what kind of rhetorical question is that? Of course pies are better, man!

Oh yeah, and pokemon should be real. Although we'll need to vastly amend our social habits if a bunch of super powered animals apparated into our world and allowed children to command them in what are essentially super natural cockfights.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Kyle
Doctor Kyle

Number of posts : 13
Misc. Info : Well.. its an odd time to have a forum with almost 700 members. I have Wii on internet and I have a DS Lite and a PSP. Contact me by PM or email.

http://yellowtoad.proboards.com/ <------ My Website

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Well, I love pokemon since I was a kid. So when I was a little kid, I think that pokemon can become real sometime. So, I'll say yes, I wish they were real Smile .
Back to top Go down
Volkner
Volkner

Number of posts : 89
Misc. Info : There's fear and darkness all around you,
The criminals are on the run,
Ain't no use not having your hall pass,
Because I'll take you to Monkey, because I'm The Dawg,
I am The Dawg, The Big Bad Dawg.

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Prof. Monk wrote:
i use to think it would be cool to when i was a kid monkey, but thinking about it now if we had pokemon then every one would have to be a vegetarian since pokemon never die they just faint and have joy heal them up. so it wouldn't work at all, i would have to find a way to kill a milktank for sure.

Pokemon actually do die. If you have pokemon Yellow, blue, green, red, fire red, leaf green, heartgold, soul silver, crystal, silver, gold, and go to lavender town and go to the pokemon tower, though i think in the johto ones it is a radio tower. But in the Kanto ones, you can talk to people on the first floor, and they mention they are there to morn their dead pokemon. In my memory, i'm pretty sure their was a trainer who was morning a dead growlithe. Here is a link to show the truth. Pokemon Tower

Prof. Monkey wrote:
I was thinking about what Slowfreak mentioned. I always thought this would be a cool idea when I was young...but then realized about 90% of our world today would be using the pokemon to steal, kill, and rule other people in fear. Now unless someone good, the about 10%, had the strongest pokemon, or the most skills using them, then we might be ok. They would probably end up leading us though, and with great power usually comes corruption.
So although it would be a cool idea, if it had some type of control, I don't think it's worth the cost of throwing away the little bit of order this world still has.

Monkey

Okay one thing, 90% of the people probably wouldn't be bad, probably they would be busy training their pokemon to be the best, and if their were fights, probably use pokemon. The good people would probably be of the so called 10% would be Gym leaders and Elite Four members and Champion, and people who have already defeated the elite four and champions, and the Officers Jennys and the Nurse Joys, and the Legendary's would probably help keep the balance of good and evil.

[quote=SlowFreak]Just curious to see what people think.

Wailord is over 40 feet.

so just discuss i guess..(just trying to spark forum conversations)[/quote]

I doubt a Charizard would attack city for absolutly no reason, unless it felt threatened by the town, and charizard isn't event that big in the anime. And a child could control a gyrados if he has a good bond with it, and also providing he has enough gym badges.
Terrorists... THERE ARE ALREADY TERRORISTS IN POKEMON. Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Aqua, and Team Galactic. They are terrorists because they create terror for the weaker trainers, and they want to rule over people. Therefore some people would want to fight for freedom etc. and not join them, and fight against them.

But I think though we would have to be vegetarian, but in the Anime they eat things that look like steak, I don't think they are steaks. Probably some soy bean patty thingy. I wouldn't want to have pokemon real if I had to be vegen, but if that were so, I would have to get my milk from the udder from a miltank
Would you want pokemon to be real? Milk_Drink_anime
But it would be cool but.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Flushdoggy wrote:
Okay one thing, 90% of the people probably wouldn't be bad, probably they would be busy training their pokemon to be the best, and if their were fights, probably use pokemon.
So looking at our world today, and if you add in monsters who listen to every word you say, with more power than any human, and so many of them over powering other monsters, that only a select few would be corrupt, power hungry, evil, or bully others? Unless you have the carefree mind of a child, or just flat out don't know what goes on in the world, you can't possibly think that with all things said and done, that most people would be "good" with monsters who have all that power.

Flushdoggy wrote:
The good people would probably be of the so called 10% would be Gym leaders and Elite Four members and Champion, and people who have already defeated the elite four and champions, and the Officers Jennys and the Nurse Joys, and the Legendary's would probably help keep the balance of good and evil.
The gym leaders would be looking after their town or city alone, the Elite 4 would only care for international emergincies, and the Champion doesn't nessesarily have to be a good guy. If it was real, I'd imagine the Champion as someone who abuses their pokemon, as fighting machines, for world conquest. Being named the "Best Battler" would be the start for getting yourself known. So Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy, who in the anime used NFE pokemon, would be the only hope for the cities and towns who don't have a gym.

I feel teams like Rocket, Aqua, and Magma would have more powerful people than the game/show leads us to beleive. The game and show are watered down baby versions, so they could be appropriate for kids. The whole world would be living in fear, if and when, the evil people had the right pokemon. Aslong as this happens in cities and towns, not a natural enviroment, the legandaries would have no reason to get involved.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Doctor Kyle
Doctor Kyle

Number of posts : 13
Misc. Info : Well.. its an odd time to have a forum with almost 700 members. I have Wii on internet and I have a DS Lite and a PSP. Contact me by PM or email.

http://yellowtoad.proboards.com/ <------ My Website

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Flushdoggy wrote:
Prof. Monk wrote:
i use to think it would be cool to when i was a kid monkey, but thinking about it now if we had pokemon then every one would have to be a vegetarian since pokemon never die they just faint and have joy heal them up. so it wouldn't work at all, i would have to find a way to kill a milktank for sure.

Pokemon actually do die. If you have pokemon Yellow, blue, green, red, fire red, leaf green, heartgold, soul silver, crystal, silver, gold, and go to lavender town and go to the pokemon tower, though i think in the johto ones it is a radio tower. But in the Kanto ones, you can talk to people on the first floor, and they mention they are there to morn their dead pokemon. In my memory, i'm pretty sure their was a trainer who was morning a dead growlithe. Here is a link to show the truth. Pokemon Tower

Prof. Monkey wrote:

Monkey

Okay one thing, 90% of the people probably wouldn't be bad, probably they would be busy training their pokemon to be the best, and if their were fights, probably use pokemon. The good people would probably be of the so called 10% would be Gym leaders and Elite Four members and Champion, and people who have already defeated the elite four and champions, and the Officers Jennys and the Nurse Joys, and the Legendary's would probably help keep the balance of good and evil.

[quote=SlowFreak]Just curious to see what people think.

Wailord is over 40 feet.

so just discuss i guess..(just trying to spark forum conversations)

I doubt a Charizard would attack city for absolutly no reason, unless it felt threatened by the town, and charizard isn't event that big in the anime. And a child could control a gyrados if he has a good bond with it, and also providing he has enough gym badges.
Terrorists... THERE ARE ALREADY TERRORISTS IN POKEMON. Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Aqua, and Team Galactic. They are terrorists because they create terror for the weaker trainers, and they want to rule over people. Therefore some people would want to fight for freedom etc. and not join them, and fight against them.

But I think though we would have to be vegetarian, but in the Anime they eat things that look like steak, I don't think they are steaks. Probably some soy bean patty thingy. I wouldn't want to have pokemon real if I had to be vegen, but if that were so, I would have to get my milk from the udder from a miltank
Would you want pokemon to be real? Milk_Drink_anime
But it would be cool but.[/quote]

Well, Flushdoggy, you do have a point there. You see, pokemon really do die.
Back to top Go down
Volkner
Volkner

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:50 am

lol, I could imagine team rocket in real life herding up geodudes and ordering them to use self destruct on people homes. GEODUDE!! *BOOM!*
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 am

Yeah, it would kind of epicly fail if it were real . . .
The only way I see that it could work would be if pokemon were only available to special people (like dragon riders in Eragon etc.) That would limit stuff yeah, but I guess it doesnt matter anyway . . .

Nobody here yet has decided to include anything about how in the game some people just arent compatable with pokemon anyway. Some people would force them into labor, and some people might try and use them as house pets. Things would get pretty insane and complicated.

Would you want pokemon to be real? 237862 <-------CREULTY TO POKEMON
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm

varment4444 wrote:
Yeah, it would kind of epicly fail if it were real . . .
The only way I see that it could work would be if pokemon were only available to special people (like dragon riders in Eragon etc.) That would limit stuff yeah, but I guess it doesnt matter anyway . . .

Nobody here yet has decided to include anything about how in the game some people just arent compatable with pokemon anyway. Some people would force them into labor, and some people might try and use them as house pets. Things would get pretty insane and complicated.

Would you want pokemon to be real? 237862 <-------CREULTY TO POKEMON

creulty to pokemon? how do u figure, if thats the case we are overly cruel to animals forcing them to do labor. and what would be wrong with just having a pokemon for a house pet that occurs in both the game and in the show. are u trying to say we shouldn't be allowed to have dogs or cats? and on a final note the game is based off of cruetly to pokemon. what else would u call it when u put 2 pokes 2gether and make them fight until the other can't? its basically dog fighting... THATS WHAT MICHAEL VICK SHOULDVE DONE INSTEAD OF DOG FIGHTING PLAY POKEMON!!!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 pm

<3 Vick

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Volkner
Volkner

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 am

The thing which I think would be cruelty to pokemon would be a sunkern, getting forced to mate at the day care with a wailord. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you want pokemon to be real?   Would you want pokemon to be real? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you want pokemon to be real?
Page 1 of 1