Chimchar Forums
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

Number of posts : 30

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Empty
PostSubject: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:01 pm

GRAND REOPENING

Welcome to the Grand Reopening of my shop. I have been busy over the past few months, finishing up school, and preparing for life beyond it in general, and neglecting my Trade threads. This doesn't mean I've given up on pokemon, though; I have been breeding like crazy. (I know how that sounds... bear with me.) So here I will update, and attempt to keep this updated (we shall see how that goes.)

The main branch is here.

RULES

* Please be friendly. I do not bite. I don't want people to bite.

* Please be patient. For whatever reason, i can not always be at my DS.

* I have an r4, and am now capable of using AR codes in Heartgold. I use:
** Fast Hatch
** Check IVs/EVs
** Clone Pokemon
** Max Money
** 9999 BP
** 99 TMs
* It should be noted that my Diamond pokemon are all natural; They are not as good as my HG ones. I don't care though. They are good enough, I love them, and I'd rather breed new stuff anyway.
* Please do not redistribute my things. I do trade on Serebii, and I get get stuff from all over. If it turns out someone less scrupulous than myself traded something he had no right to to me, then simply ask me, and your Pokemon will be taken down.

* When you offer me something, List EVs, IVs, Nature, moveset, everything relevant.
* When offering me a pokemon, please the time to type up it's vitals in the manner that I have presented mine.
* I post my IVs in the following format: Hp/Att/Def/Sp Att/Sp Def/ Speed. Please do the same.
* EVs, if the pokemon has any at all, are posted underneath the IVs.
* This in includes Hidden Powers. If a good Hidden Power is a major selling point on your Pokemon, post it, either with the move set, or, underneath it. Hidden power has two variables, power and type. Be sure to post both.

* For reference:
my friend codes are
*3051 3690 5349 for Platinum. The OT is Linus. The ID No is 63446
*5242 1526 8789 for my Diamond. The OT is MOLLY. The ID No is 28058
*0818 5113 8089 for my Heartgold. The OT is Ariel. The ID no is 41246

* Services
I can check your IVs or EVs for free, in a trade.
I can trade you any pokemon you want, for free as long as it is not legendary or competitive.
I can trade you a flawless Ditto, free of charge. This pokemon was RNG'd by LightningFusion, of Smogon. It is the only pokemon I will offer whose OT i don't know personally.
I can Clone your Pokemon. Price are negotiable, usually a copy of the pokemon I'm cloning.

White list
Varment/ AKA Monty Python
Soir (Spends most of his time at Speedgamers, but is a solid person and friend)
Nightshroud (Not here. Very very helpful)

What I'm looking for
Hasty Mix Palkia
Modest Support Dialga
Impish/careful wish Eevee/ Umbreon
Rock Polish Rhyperior. Becoz pro

Last edited by JeffreyLebowski on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Ubers   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Ubers
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Another_Beta
Giratina
FatAlbert
Impish
9/30/25/0/18/31
252 Hp EVs
252 Def EVs
4 Sp Def
Rest
Sleep Talk
Will o wisp
Dragon Claw

Hey hey hey, its Fat Albert. Giratina makes an excellent physical wall in Ubers, and this one is EVd to do just that. I couldn't beleive this thing when I saw it. First time lucky, with no synchronizer or soft reset or anything. Some people may have gone for a better HP IV, but I knew when to call it quits.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 483
Primus
Dialga
Adamant
26/29/6/19/16/26

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_484
Unicron
Palkia
Timid
13/31/15/25/25/26

This pair I really feel good about. The Dialga is in a Quick Ball. The Palkia, a dusk ball. I'm not entirely sure what set they will be EVd with, but they are available, if Ubers are your thing.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_2s_151
Mew
Adamant
20/29/5/29/29/27

This is the event mew that is available over wifi right now for Japanese games of HG/SS. I decided to soft reset for a little bit and ended up with this heart stopper of a physical mew. My new r4 has some very interesting applications, and I may return to this save state later and see if i can pull out another excellent mew, but for now, enjoy this guy in all his glory.

Ho oh
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Ani250OD
Adamant
15/24/24/1/22/27

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_1g_150
Mewtwo
Timid
27/30/20/24/23/27

Probably my best soft reset yet. Comes at level 70 clean.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 382
Kyogre
Timid
5/10/24/25/15/21
252 Sp Att
252 Spd
4 Def
Water Spout
Surf
Thunder
Ice Beam

One of two interesting finds off of the GTS, this thing comes with a nickname I can't read. Oh well. EV'd by me. Self explanatory, really. Give it a choice scarf of specs, and let the most powerful special sweeper in the game do the talking.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Streamline_the_Garchomp_by_Nakugetsu
Sprite by Nakugetsu on Smogon
Scar
Garchomp
Male
Jolly
31/29/26/31/31/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Att
Outrage
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw

One day I'll whip up a Subswords version of Scar. One day

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread GenIII_Battle
Groudon
Jolly
29/22/10/5/30/29

Rayquaza
Hasty
28/28/2/23/13/26

Kyogre
Timid
3/0/25/23/30/30

OT: Raze. These IVs are a close approximation. More precised IVs will be given when I test them. These aren't the spreads I was going for, but in the end, I decided they were worth keeping. The Rayquaza excites me the most. It will be EV'd with a mixed set, not unlike Mixmence in OU. The groudon will be EV'd with a Rock Polishing set. The Kyogre, I'm not too sure yet. Anyway, right now, they are only available lvl 70 UT, and they will be EV'd when I feel like it.

Last edited by JeffreyLebowski on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: OU   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:13 pm

OU

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_242
Raine Sage
Blissey
Bold
Natural Cure
30/10/31/28/31/20
252 Def Evs
64 Sp Att
38 Sp Def
156 Hp

Flamethrower
Toxic
Softboiled
Aromatherapy

This Blissey was the product of a week of solid breeding. My was about to give up, when this one, the last one i tested, rewarded my faith. Phenomenal. It is available level 1 UT or Level 50 EVed. The EV spread is very technical; the Sp att is enought to OHKO a full HP Scizor with flamethrower, the HP is for optimal lefties gain, and the def, straitforwardly, is to be able not to die to physical attacks.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_3f_143
Marshmello
Snorlax
Careful
Thick Fat
29/29/31/21/26/24
252 Hp Evs
252 Sp Def
4 Def
Rest

Sleep talk
Body Slam

Earthquake

Blissey may be the top special wall in the game, but this thing is more than capable of taking special hits with the best of them. Marshmello also functions as a status absorber, and can actually pose a threat to opponents, unlike Blissey. Available at level 1 UT or at Level 33 Eved.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_3e_376
Colossus
Metagross
Adamant
30/30/12/19/30/26
116 HP Evs
242 Att
152 Speed

Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Explosion
Agility

Ah, Colossus, mightiest of all the X-men. This Colossus hits almost as hard. This, like Raine, also took me about a week. The HP is set to come out at 329, a Life orb number, and the Speed is set to come out at 209... perfect to tie with speed neutral scarf Lucario, Moltres, PorygonZ, and Roserade, after a single agility. It also outspeeds timid scarf heatran by one point. Available EVd or lvl UT as a beldum

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_2c_230
Rayge
Kingdra
19/30/29/10/19/31
Adamant
Female
Swift Swim
254 Att EVs
232 Speed Evs
24 Hp EVs

Outrage
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Substitute

Rayge is one of my earlier breeds, and I feel the only one that holds up. Dragon Dance/ Outrage is pretty strait forward. One of my favorite pokes to use. This one is currently out of stock, so you\'ll just have to bug me so i can clone it.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 473_f
Maccabee
Mamoswine
30/30/17/31/14/25
Adamant
Male
Oblivious
254 Att Evs
252 Spd Evs
4 Hp
Ice Shard
Earthquake
Superpower
Stone Edge

Choice Band Mamoswine is a mosterous monster. Nothing switches it to this unscathed. This one is out of stock at the moment, all that means is you have to give me some time to clone it if you want it.
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 286

Lily
Shroomish
OT MAX
Adamant
Toxic Heal
28/31/9/13/19/25
60 HP EVs
242 Att EVs
208 Speed

Spore
Seed Bomb

Focus Punch
Substitute

My friend was breeding Shroomish, and passed this excellent spitback to me. All I can say is wow. I need more friends like him. The Hp will come out at 272, which gives it optimal Toxic heal recovery. The speed will come out at 222, which while not much (Breloom is a slow ass mushroom) will outspeed max speed neutral nature Tyranitar before a dragon dance. For now, only a spore punching variant is available, but I may decide to whip up Subseed stalling variant. In any case, Lily is available level 1 UT or Level 45 EVed.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 130_f
Malevolenc
Gyrados
Naughty
28/30/23/13/19/31
252 Att Evs
252 Spd EVs
4 HP
Waterfall

Stone Edge

Dragon Dance
Ice Fang

Malevolenc makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Everyone knows and loves this set. I was getting annoyed with breeding magikarp, so I decided i would take this one with me to get tested, even though it was naughty. It had the best IVs of all the karp by far, so here we are. This is available UT Level 1 or EVd level 50. The EVd version is out of stock, so just give me some warning.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_212_f
Lloyd
Scizor
Adamant
Technician
28/25/13/14/19/31
253 Att Evs
235 HP EVs
16 Speed Evs
Bullet Punch
U turn
Superpower
Pursuit

After about a week, I get totally sick of breeding a particular Pokemon. Meet Lloyd. He is good enough, but not perfect. Oh well. Everyone should be familiar with this set. For those of us who aren\'t, give it a choice band, and your done. have it whack things. Hard. This available at Level 22 with ONLY 252 attack Evs, Level 50 with the Above spread without Superpower, and Level 75 with the above spread and move set. All three are out of stock, so give me some time to clone them, if you want them.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_2g_094
Sengir
Gengar
Timid
Levitate
23/11/12/30/31/30
252 Speed EVs
252 Sp Att Evs
6 Hp
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Fire 67
Focus Blast
Thunder Bolt

My breeding project is complete. Sengir is born. This set can be used with anything. Specs. Scarf. Life Orb. Gengar can really kick some total ass. He\'s in stock, both at lvl 1 UT as a gastly and at lvl 50 EVd.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_485
Ashling
Heatran
Timid
20/19/30/31/11/18
HP Electric 69
252 Speed EVs
252 Sp Att
6 HP

Flamethrower
Hidden Power Electric 69
Dragon Pulse
Earth Power

I was so psyked to check this thing Very Happy The Speed IV is a bit low, but with a choice scarf and the above spread, Heatran hits 396 speed, which is enough to outspeed adamant gyrados after a DD. Available EVd or UT.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_482
Vaati
Azelf
Timid
10/3/20/23/14/29
Nasty Plot
Psychic
Flamethrower
Grassknot

Azelf is such a pain to catch. Even though the IVs are ok, I felt like I settled. Oh well, I really love this set. Azelf really is my favorite special sweeper in the game.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_2c_068_s
Greivous
Machamp
No Guard
19/27/20/9/20/24
172 Hp
252 Att
52 Sp Def
32 Speed
Dynamic Punch
Stone Edge
Ice Punch
Bulk Up

I noticed a distressing lack of Bulk up Machamps in the world. Machamp being one of my favorite pokemon in the world, I decided to try and remedy this. It might appear that I have failed, with mostly middling IVs. I might agree with you, but I personally am very satisfied with how Grievous performs. I might take this one down, if the low IVs put people off, but this one is really good.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 068
Ganondorf
Guts
Adamant
25/29/29/31/29/13
212 Hp
252 Att
8 Def
36 Speed

Low Kick
Ice Punch
Rest
Sleep Talk

Named after NBZ's sleep talking Machamp (well, really I just give my pokemon nerdy names) This one is obviously Ev\'d with a much bulkier spread that Grievous. It also has to carry Low Kick for fighting STAB, as the defense drops from Close Combat are undesirable on a sleep talker.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 260
Alfred
Swampert
Relaxed
25/20/30/20/25/25
196 Hp
252 Def
60 Sp Att
Ice Beam
Stealth Rock
Surf
EarthQuake

Well, Alfred is done. I am personally very satisfied with how this performs. Classic mixpert. The Hp IV was not high enough to hit 400 (the original plan) so I lowered it a bit and put the excess EVs in special attack.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 392
Charlie
Infernape
Naive
24/30/30/16/26/31
252 Sp Att
192 Speed EVs
64 Att
Nasty Plot
Fire Blast
Close Combat
Grass Knot

So yeah. Its a standard, classic mixape down to the EVs. I was reluctant to do it, but i wanted to see what sort of Offspring would spring forth from AromaFlora's Lucario's loins. I'm very impressed. The Special attack IV is somewhat low, but this thing packs Nasty Plot, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 373
Salamence
Lonely
24/26/27/27/31/31
20 Hp
196 Att
40 Sp Att
252 Speed

Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Dragon dance

Pretty standard set. The Evs are mostly a remix of the standard naughty DD mence. The Hp is to hit 329, which is a LO number, the sp Att is to 262, which should OHKO a standard Skarmory. So yeah. Mostly standard Mence. Enjoy.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_1b_142
Aerodactyle
Male
Jolly
31/31/31/17/29/31
252 Att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Taunt
Stealth rock
Not too much to say about this guy.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 472_gliscor_1_m
Gliscor
Male
Jolly
Hyper Cutter
31/29/31/1/30/31
252 Hp/ 40 Def/ 216 Speed
Earthquake
Taunt
Roost
Stealth Rock

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 227
Skarmory
Male
Impish
Sturdy
28/31/31/13/27/31
252 Hp/ 196 Def/ 48 Att/ 16 Speed
Spikes
Roost
Drill Peck

Whirlwind

A few words. It has Drill Peck because I think that as a defensive pokemon, Skarmory has no business bothering with recoil while it has other options available to it. Sturdy is because both of Skarmory's abilities are worthless, and I felt that I dabble in Battle Tower enough to make Sturdy worthwhile.
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Jolteonsprite
Julie
Jolteon
Timid
Female
28/9/18/30/31/31
252 Speed/ 252 Sp Att/ 4 Hp
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Grass 68
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 134_vaporeon_1_m
Vicki
Vaporeon
Male
Bold
26/15/31/31/30/31
210 hp/252 def/ 48 sp att
Surf
Wish
Protect

Ice Beam

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread StarmieNormalSprite
Starmie
Timid
Natural Cure
31/25/28/31/24/31
252 Sp Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Rapid Spin

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 468 #1
Flow
Togekiss
Male
Adamant
Hustle
28/31/29/0/31/31
252 Att/ 194 Speed/ 64 Hp
ExtremeSpeed
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Trick

CBTogekiss!

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 468 #2
Togekiss
Female
Modest
Serene Grace
31/26/30/29/31/31
252 Sp Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Flamethrower
Trick

Near miss, it was only 2 points away from a flawless Hidden Power Ice spread. ;_; Now she scarfs.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Dpmfa450
Hippowdon
Male
Impish
31/31/30/5/31/23
252 Hp/ 168 Def/ 88 Sp Def
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Slack Off
Roar

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Lucario_sprite
Horus
Lucario
Male
Jolly
Inner Focus
31/31/21/8/27/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
ExtremeSpeed
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

I forgot to breed Crunch on to it. Enter Stone Edge

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4d_248
Tyranitar
Male
Adamant
31/31/27/16/28/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
Stone Edge
Crunch
Dragon Dance
#1 Fire Punch/ #2 Earthquake

I couldn't decide which to use, so I made two, and used both of them.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4d_230
Kingdra
Male
Modest
Swift Swim
28/3/30/31/31/30
84 Hp/ 252 Sp Att/ 172 Speed
Rain Dance
Surf

Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power Electric 69

Descended from the mighty Special Kingdra Soir bred for me.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_466
Electivire
Male
Jolly
31/31/20/8/31/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop

Old Faithful. Electivire is actually faster and Stronger than Lucario.

Hatchling's corner
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread PinRS355
Duskull
Impish
28/22/29/8/27/6
(Comes with Pain Split and Will o wisp)

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread PinRS258
Sol'kanar
Mudkip
Impish
31/31/25/5/25/25

This one is a fresh hatch, and a fluke at that. I\'m not sure what I'll do with it, but here he is. A cookie if you get, his name.
Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_3e_172
Timid
30/17/31/29/27/31

Probably the best spread the RNG will ever bless me with, ever. Unfortunately, it's hidden power sucks (Dragon 45). Oh well, can still make a perfectly serviceable raichu.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_2g_220Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite
Jolly
27/26/12/21/30/31

This little beast is a completely random catch from Heartgold. Look at it! My heart melts a little every time.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread PinRS304
Aron
Jolly
22/25/20/23/19/31
Notable moves: Headsmash

Ev'd coming soon

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 133-m
Eevee
Male
Timid
30/3/26/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice 70
Wish

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 169
Rhyhorn
Female
Impish
Rock Head
31/31/31/21/30/31
This rhyhorn is the closest I've ever been to flawless.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Hitmontop
Hitmontop
Impish
Intimidate
Lvl 24 (UT)
31/31/31/12/31/29
Mach Punch
Bullet Punch
Rapid Spin
Fake out

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Vulpix_Pixel_Over_Sprite_by_FlameCharmander
(Sprite by Flamecharmander at deviantArt)

Foxy
Vulpix
Female
Timid
31/2/26/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice 70
Energy Ball
Dark Pulse
Hypnosis
Pain Split

Bred with every egg move of not, one tutor move, and a kick ass Hidden Power, I feel that Foxy represents my best breed to date

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 443_gible_2_m
Gible
Male
Adamant
30/31/31/22/25/31

Last edited by JeffreyLebowski on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: BL/UU/NU   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

BL/UU/NU

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4p_169
Shuriken
Crobat
Jolly
Inner Focus
22/22/27/28/28/30
140 Hp
116 Att
252 Speed

Taunt
U turn
Brave Bird
Roost

I noticed that the last pokemon I needed to complete the dex was crobat. This, coupled with my getting sick of the leads I had on hand (Aerodactyle, Azelf, Swampert, etc.) made me decide to breed, and EV a worthy Crobat. However, after a week, i grew disheartened and weary. So Shuriken is one of those "Good enough, but not flawless pokes. But really, I like this so very much. Crobat is an unappreciated lead, with a blazing fast taunt that can shut down almost any SR user. It can then U turn out on a opponent it doesn't like. The real draw here is Brave Bird, an egg move that is certain to put a huge dent into anything that doesn't resist it. Roost mitigates Brave Bird recoil. This set is EVd to use leftovers, as the HP will come out at 337. Available EVd only.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Ambipom
Ambipom
Female
Jolly
Technician
31/24/28/6/31/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
Taunt
U turn
Fake out
Payback

Ambipom is one seriously cool pokemon. His movepool is seriously awesome, especially in conjunction with technician. One of these days I'll make a Nasty Plot one, because he has some cool moves on the special side.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Persian
Persian
Male
Jolly
Technician
25/30/31/19/31/31
U turn
Taunt
Fake out
Bite

Woah... Deja Vu

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Staraptor-f
Hawke
Staraptor
Male
Adamant
25/29/30/7/28/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hit Points
Return
Brave Bird
Close Combat
U turn

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Custom_Gallade_Sprite_by_archus7
Gallade
Jolly
31/31/17/1/25/31
252 Hp/ 152 Att/ 104 Speed
Close Combat
Shadow Sneak
Will o Wisp
Hypnosis

Double Status Gallade, because hes the coolest.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 469_yanmega_1_m
Yanmega
Male
Timid
Tinted Lense
26/13/29/30/22/31
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Hidden Power Ground 66
U turn

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Shaymin_Beta
Mayael
Shaymin
Timid
7/5/23/26/19/29
HP electric 63

I'm not entirely certain what I'm going to do with this thing, but i really like it. it hasn't been EVd yet, but its available if you want it.

#1Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread MD009F Raphael
Blastiose
Adamant
29/28/31/9/12/25
252 Att
252 Speed

Waterfall
Ice Punch
Rock Slide
Earthquake

I'm breeding Bold squirtles right now, and this one was a rather brilliant fluke. This is obviously a choice bander. CB Blastiose isn't as bad as gimmicks go. It has solid coverage and stats, and it and can knock **** around in UU. A usable Bold squirtle hasn't made itself seen yet, but I'll keep plugging away.

#2Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread MD009F
Donatello
Calm
31/1/25/27/28/25
252 Hp
252 Sp Def
4 Sp Att

Surf
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
toxic

This set should look familiar to those of us who occasionally venture into UU. Blastiose has a lot of utility as a spinner and a bulky water, and this set is hoping to take advantage of that. I'll keep plugging away, but Donatello will make sure no rocks get in the way of a Charizard Sweep.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_3e_003
Krosa
Venusaur
Calm
28/6/25/27/28/31
252 HP
252 Sp Def
4 Sp Att
Sludge Bomb
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Energy Ball/ Grass Knot

Hot off the presses, Krosa one of my personal bests. Venusaur is a mean wall down in UU, and Krosa packs the standard walling set. He will come with your choice of Energy Ball or Grass Knot. Also Available Level 1 UT.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_3e_346
Boris
Cradily
Careful
30/28/27/16/26/5
252 Hp EVs
162 Def EVs
96 Sp Def Evs
Toxic
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Recover

Bred and EVed to take special hits for a sandstorm team, Cradily is more than capable of competing in OU play, with a little team support. Obviously, Boris is EVed to take physical hits well, also, and is capable of surviving 2 mixape close combats. This is also out of stock currently. See the above.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Ani006OD #1
Charizard
Male
Timid
30/2/29/30/31/31
252 Sp Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Fire Blast
Hidden Power Grass 67
Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast

This one replaces the Hasty one that was up here until recently. Has Hidden Power Grass, and was bred by yours truly.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Ani006OD #2
Charizard
Male
Naughty
31/31/26/26/27/31
252 Att/ 60 Sp Att/ 196 Speed
Flare Blitz
Earthquake
Hidden Power Grass 70
Dragon Dance

The father of my Tyranitar, I just could let this thing go to waste. So novelty mixed Dancing Charizard. It can get rid of those Pesky Gastrodons and Quagsires!

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Typhlosionsprite
Typhlosion
Male
Jolly
31/31/31/9/29/31
12 Hp/ 252 Att/ 244 Speed
Substitute
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Focus Punch

Behold! SubLeichiPunch Typhlosion! To be honest, this was a fluke. I got a near flawless physical Typhlosion and couldn't just throw it away. 12 Hp is 300 Hit points, which allows you a Leichi boost after three subs. A switch into Stealth rock counts as well. Beware, though, because you will die after four switches.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread RaichuNormalSprite
Raichu
Tibor
21/0/28/31/31/31
252 Speed
254 SP Att
4 HP

Grass knot
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice 65

Nasty Plot

Raichu got a bunch of improvements this generation, and one of them was nastly plot. His Base Stats lean towards Sweeping, with 90 in each offense and 100 in speed. With nasty plot, Raichu becomes a threatening special sweeper, especially in NU where the best special walls are water types, like Slowking. This set is obviously not designed to venture into the higher tiers. There you will find two certain fat pink blobs who will turn Raichu into setup fodder as it struggles to hurt them.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_2s_065
Alakazam
Female
Modest
Syncronise
13/12/26/31/27/31
252 Sp Att
252 Speed
6 Hp

Shadow Ball

Focus Blast
Hidden Power Ice 68
Psychic

This Alakazam has flawless IVs where it counts, and a super sexy hidden power. It will come at level 45 (one before it learns trick) and will be carrying a TM for calm mind, so you can make any set you want.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Ani465OD #1
Tangrowth
Female
Jolly
Chlorophyll
30/25/28/31/31/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
Power Whip
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Sleep Powder

Physical sweeper for Sun team, Lalalala....

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Ani465OD
Nudel
Tangrowth
Male
Impish
Leaf Guard
30/25/26/22/31/26
240 Hp/ 244 Def/ 24 Speed
Power Whip
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Knock Off

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4h_144
Articuno
Timid
31/2/19/25/26/23
248 Hp
252 Speed
10 Sp Att

Toxic
Substitute

Roost
Ice Beam

This soft reset makes me rage. If its Sp Att were one point lower, it would have Hidden Power ground 70. If its Speed were two points higher, it would be fast enough to outspeed Neutral nature max speed+ 95s. Arcanine is in this group, who I feel it is relatively important to outspeed in UU. For all my bitching though, I'm really proud of this Articuno. The Hp should come out at 383, allowing it to switch into stealth rocks twice, and sub down 5 times if need be (all assuming no residual damage).

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Sceptile_sprite_by_mvidmaster
(Sprite by Mvidmaster on Smogon)
Sceptile
Male
Timid
30/1/14/31/31/31
Leaf Storm
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Ice 68
Energy Ball

Like Specs mence, only UU and cooler.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Sappn232
Avast
Porygon 2
Bold
Trace
31/12/29/31/31/30
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover
Thunderwave

Using Porygon2 grants your team Infinite Cool points.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Porygon-Z
Virus
Porygon Z
Modest
Adaptability
31/22/26/31/21/31
Tri Attack
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
Shadow Ball

Lalalala... Scarf...

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread 136_flareon_1_m
Ifrit
Flareon
Male
Hasty
30/25/14/30/31/31
104 Att/194 Sp Att/ 212 Speed
Fire Blast
Superpower
Hidden Power Grass 68
Wish

BP for Nightshroud.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Quagsire_sprite
Quagsire
Impish
Male
Water Absorb
31/31/28/30/31/31
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 Att
Earthquake
Waterfall
Recover
Toxic

Quagsire is so cute and awesome.

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Dugtrio_sprite
Dicks
Dugtrio
Male
Jolly
Arena Trap
29/31/23/5/31/31
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch
Aerial Ace

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Rhyperior___Dozer_by_Nakugetsu
Sprite by Nakugetsu on Smogon
Horny
Rhyperior
Male
Solid Rock
Adamant
28/31/28/21/31/31
148 Hp/ 234 Att/ 128 Speed
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Megahorn
Substitute

A dugtrio named Dicks and Rhyperior named Horny? I'm so immature :3

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread Spr_4d_289
Bob
Slaking
Adamant
31/31/28/20/31/28
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 Hp
Return
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Fire Punch

Slaking is cool. More people need to use him.

Last edited by JeffreyLebowski on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I love your stuff.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46344

Check my thread out.
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 pm

I've actually seen it and heard of you. Would you like anything of mine in particular?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, I like your ubers. I'm getting into uber battling.
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

cool. Which ones would you like? I just want to know so I can name some dudes from your thread.
Back to top Go down
iCreate
iCreate

Number of posts : 123
Misc. Info : Þºk郮️ëðk²³9

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Aye son no Quadruple posting.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 am

All of your ubers except for that timid kyorge you got from gts.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm

got a few pokes that you want. do you care about ivs on all the pokes? heres what i got that you said you want.
frealigator its got every thing besides the nature is adamant but iv nearly perfect with 24/31/31/x/31/31
moves: crunch,DD, Ice Punch, Waterfall
just checked my tauros from b4 i was doing ivs and its actually pretty good lol.
tauros jolly 28/31/29/x/14/31
moves: stone edge, zen headbutt, earthquake, outrage
suicune bold 31/31/31/31/31/31 not 100% sure if it was hacked but got it from a friend thats pretty reliable 4 legit pokes
moves: calm mind, surf, ice beam, substitute
registeel careful 31/31/31/13/31/31
moves: toxic iron head stealth rock explosion
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Prof. Monk wrote:
All of your ubers except for that timid kyorge you got from gts.

Ok, that's six Pokemon, i think. (Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza). I'll pick some pokemon from your thread and post them here in a little bit.

Prof. JLA wrote:
got a few pokes that you want. do you care about ivs on all the pokes? heres what i got that you said you want.
frealigator its got every thing besides the nature is adamant but iv nearly perfect with 24/31/31/x/31/31
moves: crunch,DD, Ice Punch, Waterfall
just checked my tauros from b4 i was doing ivs and its actually pretty good lol.
tauros jolly 28/31/29/x/14/31
moves: stone edge, zen headbutt, earthquake, outrage
suicune bold 31/31/31/31/31/31 not 100% sure if it was hacked but got it from a friend thats pretty reliable 4 legit pokes
moves: calm mind, surf, ice beam, substitute
registeel careful 31/31/31/13/31/31
moves: toxic iron head stealth rock explosion

I am very interested, particularly in the Suicune and Feraligatr. Pick some of my guys (if you see any you like, that is) and we'll talk turkey.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 pm

i want zard 4 sure and theres a few others i would like also would u being willing to give me more ut than the ev pokes? also if u need a cloner i can do it 4 u.
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Prof. JLA wrote:
i want zard 4 sure and theres a few others i would like also would u being willing to give me more ut than the ev pokes? also if u need a cloner i can do it 4 u.

That would be helpful. Many (but not all) of the pokes bred by me can come UT. You have to ask me which ones though.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 am

*cough* I have a better suicune on my thread, *cough*
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 am

Prof. Monk wrote:
*cough* I have a better suicune on my thread, *cough*

>.>
<.<

It's not supposed to be a huge competition.. well it sort of is, but eh.

I'll post what i want, and then get to work cloning my Ubers.

Negator's Moltres
Shiny Mild Mixmence
Timid HP fire Latias
The rash Dragonite with Extremespeed
The Timid suicune with HP electric
and that Awesome Lugia

I'll send you a PM when eveythings done, and then i'll log into the chat box
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 am

k I gotta get those cloned myself.
Back to top Go down
JeffreyLebowski
JeffreyLebowski

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Bamp for insane updates...

Please check out the OPs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread   Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in the Alps- The Dude's trading thread
Page 1 of 1