Chimchar Forums
Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Post here if you want to become gym leader

Go down 
+50
darkjedi96
Guildmaster
Prof. Poseidon
Swampert
BLAZIKEN
Chrisfish
Mr.Man
Garrett
blueberry
Raked Leaves
NorBoyZ
Dragon God
DarkPrince19
Monkey
jqdouglass90
Tay
wilmarmerlos
Tonio_O
Josh
Eclipse
Jordan
Prof. Monk
Prof. Slowfreak
Riley
Dragongymboy
phoenix
infernape1995
Thunderbolt
Hydrospasm
LiquidSteel
Dawn
FLOOD
dirtshark91
milky is back
Stallica
piplup125
Olivia
LP
MuFc Ry
Maxwell
Caitie
Prof. Oak
Bea
Dingen
dark
PannaraSin
King
whateveryouwant
monferno
gregqh
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:19 am

Diamond wrote:
dont you see i have one gym badge?
And i fougt 3 of the chimchar forums gym leaders and beet one becuase i was gathering information i dident plan to beat oak

Diamond, I can't believe you would post this, or maybe I can but I thought you were getting better.

I happen to have a very strong Bug team and if you recall I took out your entire team save for one.

You are a good battler and our match went very well, one of the ones I like best.

For everone else out there, the gym battle that ensued between me and Diamond was close, it came down to a one-on-one with our last Pokémon. I think that that right there shows how good I am as a Bug gym leader.
Since the new Chimchar forum, I have battled lots of people and won, you happen to be the second, out of so many battles, to win.

You should just take your victory and be proud of it, not gloat on it. I consider myself the "easiest" of the gym leaders because of my Pokémon type, try battling the rest and come to the conclusion that gym leaders are weak.

Or, another idea, why not become one yourself? Spots are still open, see if it's easy trying to win a battle forced with one type.

Eh, that's it for me =P
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:23 am

you misunderstood
i know your team is strong i know i had only one and your yanmega was a cokie to beat and i had problems to beat the one i think is your weakest shucklet or is it shuckle( i can spell its name) it realy pold my leg
And i can tell everyone: i ALMOST LOST I HAD ONLY 32 HP LEFT I RECORDED THE MATCH SO I KNOW AND YOU ARE NOT THE WEAKEST
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Wow, way to make youself seem like even more of a kid.

Quote :
I aint giving legends credit i am trying to say that legends are so easy to train becuase most of them have 31 Iv\'s in all the stats.
False. This mostly only happens when they are hacked. It is VERY UNLIKELY to get even one IV in the 31 range.

Quote :
And btw i think a well trained garchomp can take down your hoal team,
Don't assume.

Quote :
And PS:Try not to think you are such a big person only becuase you are a admin
I don't think I was being a "big person". I was merely stating my opinion, which you took and made a big production of. You were targeting Oak, and I don't like when people target my friends. PS: Oak does not need to get a life, being older and playing Pokémon as a pass time is just fine.

I realize that you're angry, and that you take offence easily, I was merely stating my opinion on your post. You don't have to yell at me, Oak, and Dingen in the chatbox to get your anger across.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Diamond wrote:
Hi!
i would like to become a gym leder but unfortenaly i am a Retired Trainer so i cant sorry
But make sure the gym leders are strong and that they dont have a team that you can take down only by using a water or maby a fire type becuase thats what i see a lot of here on the chimchar forums the gym leders there can be beet by only one type of pokemon sad realy sad
Make your gym leaders ev train and Iv breed so they can put up a chalange
i dont mean anny thing bad with this but i just think the gym leaders can make their pokemon a little stronger

-Diamond

You havent even faced my gym yet how could you say that I get beat easily? So you sayin one guy can take out my team? c'mon bring 1 guy to mine I'll show you what it means to be a gym leader here. Even better yet, bring 6 pokemon if one type and we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:49 pm

S-face you were one of them i looked up to but i se now it was a mistake
well i have alway said that you were strong and i dident even know you were a gym leader so stop naging me!!.......... O forget it i aint gonna waste my time on arguing with you

What i think i pathetic is that when i talk to someone you alll but in an begin to nag me, Man i am so sick of people ho wont understand a shit.
And s-face read my post at the wi-fi battle.

I AINT GONNA FIGHT MORE!!!!! Wasting my time against you and manny others here ho dosent know a shit about how to play their games
Becuase fighting against you has suck all the funn of battleing out of me becuase none of you bring up a batle that is worth to remember.
Exept MonkeyJR ho realy puld my leg in a battle i want to have more battles like that and not against BRATS and OLD LOSERS ho play this game 24/7 and have time to train new teams all the time i used one wekend to make a team to fight against you all but non of you are worthy to try against it.

Last edited by Diamond on Fri May 02, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LP
LP

Number of posts : 30
Misc. Info : Um.. lol?

PostSubject: Dragon Gym Leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi can I be dragon gym leader please?
Actually can you reserve it? Because I haven't got my DS on me and therefore I can't state my friend code.
Back to top Go down
LP
LP

PostSubject: GMT   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:06 pm

And my GMT is London. And I'll probably be online and playing around 4.10pm in any month.
And how will you test us out?
Oh no I gotta get a Kingdra
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:37 am

since you people need more gym leader i want to become the Ground gym leader
Becuase i love ground typs even if the most of them are slow, one hit form them and enny type sufers a huge amout of damedge thats my apineon
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:28 pm

hurry up and try out guys, there are only 2 spots left!
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:41 pm

hey.
i would like to be the psychic gym leader!
i still have to train, but im almost done!
thnx.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Olivia wrote:
hey.
i would like to be the psychic gym leader!
i still have to train, but im almost done!
thnx.

sure olivia, hope you train fast though
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:25 pm

i would like to attempt for steel gym now
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm

ok ryan steel is a strong gym if the team is made right. Good luck
Back to top Go down
LP
LP

PostSubject: Dragon   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:36 pm

S-Face I'm nearly ready with dragons I just need a few more moves, a Kingdra that Bea will give me, and an Altaria.

If anyone got a Kingdra or Altaria please PM me and then state what you want.
No Ubers
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:10 pm

OK...so to everyone, we have 6 gym leaders so far, and 4 more potential types coming up, which means the Elite Four Is coming soon!!! Thanks to all the gym leaders who applied and passed so far congrats. The Elite Four may be chosen soon withint he next 2 weeks, which I will post on that. As for the gym leaders, the potential candidates are:

Dark Gym: Eddy / Mexico#! / MonkeyJR
Grass Gym: piplup125
Psychic Gym: Olivia
Steel Gym: Ryan
Ground Gym: Jordan
Dragon Gym: Ctrl Alt Destroy / Hazza1352

All you guys please get your teams ready because there are only 2 spots left. However, all of you will get a chance to be gym leader because of the original 8, 4 will move up to the elite four. So if you want a chance to become part of the elite four, please gather your team and try to take the last two spots for gym leader.

good luck

Last edited by S-Face on Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:33 pm

s-face, im ready to challenge you.
i'm still missing one attack for my espeon, but other than that im ready to challenge you!
Smile good luck
Back to top Go down
piplup125

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Please may i try out for grass gym leader.

Name:Dominic

FC:2664 2349 3751
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:28 pm

oki doke guys make yur teams!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:23 pm

i wanna be dark
Back to top Go down
milky is back

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:49 pm

S-Face wrote:
oki doke guys make yur teams!
sface u rember me man ? i want to try for grass and i am lookin forward for a lesson from u lol Wink
Back to top Go down
dirtshark91
dirtshark91

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:58 pm

s-face you forgot fire
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:39 am

Ok Ill have my electric Gym ready in a Week!!!!

Be afriad, Be very afriad!!! lol
I never knew Jordan Tried out Gyms.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:42 am

S-Face wrote:
All prospective gym leaders please post here:

Your name
Friend Code (FC)
Type that you want to try out for
Your Time Zone (in GMT)
The times & days you will be on to try out (according to your time zone)

hiii! i would like to try out for a gym! sounds like fun, ok so heres my info:

name: Dawn
gym type: normal
time zone: uh...mountain time zone, in the us, i believe gmt is -7 hours
time & days on: pretty much in the afternoon times, mostly i hope

i almost have a complete team, prof. oak is helping out a bit, so hopefully within a day or two i can tryout!! my new trainer card shows what my pokemon are.

Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 Dawntr10
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:15 pm

good to hear dawn, tell me when ready, we are in need of gym leaders atm.
Back to top Go down
LiquidSteel

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

i would like to be an anyomous gym leader witch means like a cool trainer have everything fire grass groung fighting flying ect
name nick
friend code 36951011
and may 6023be consider something if u beat a gym leader u should take their spot as gym leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here if you want to become gym leader   Post here if you want to become gym leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here if you want to become gym leader
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com