Chimchar Forums
defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 349-1
Chimchar Forums
defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

defeat the pokemon above you

Go down 
+37
Kevin
Thomas
deldude
Tommy
Dean
Cirrus
PabloPuente
Shado
RushKhaoz
Prof. JLA
Patrick
Arcanine
NormalTypeFTW
Luke
MuFc Ry
Freak
Marine
Pokemon Master
Bibarel
Green
Nyan Cat
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Giratina449
Prof. Poseidon
Spades Slick
Prof. Slowfreak
JeffreyLebowski
Draggadon
Volkner
Monkey
Maple_Syrupp
Nicole
SonicX580
Prof. Monk
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
Giovanni
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:20 am

Gabite's Outrage during the recharge.
Life Orb + Crit
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Weavile uses Ice Shard.
Back to top Go down

Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:13 am

Flame Plate Arceus's Judgment (because I'm too lazy to think of anything else)
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:49 am

Empoleon uses Hydro Pump! . . .

Critical Hit!
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:16 pm

scarf-garchomp uses EQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm

FFFFFF SCARFCHOMP

uhm uhm
I don't know if this OHKO's but let's do it anyway
Mamoswine used Ice Shard!
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:43 pm

infernape use close combat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:07 am

Magikarp's Bounce
(still super-effective, stfu)
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:32 pm

PIKACHU USE VOLT TACKLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Pokabu uses Earthquake.

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Mijimaru's Surf.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Nips hardened and cut through diamonds...
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:05 am

Uhhh What?!?

I'll just say Machamp used Dynamic Punch and blew stright through the hardened (>.>) opponent. IDK what the hell is going on with these games . . .
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:23 am

I guess you guys didn't get the new starters references, excluding 7. See my post in the Gen 5 Discussion to see their suspected names.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm

ahahahaha lol oh well...
ummmmmmmm alakazam use psychic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Poochyena's Crunch.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:41 pm

mothim uses bug bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Spiritomb's -insert Rock-type move here-
Back to top Go down
Bibarel
Bibarel

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Hacked Bidoof Uses Fissure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:31 am

Weedle used Bug Bite!

You just got fucked over by a Weedle.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:09 pm

poliwrath uses hydro pump
Back to top Go down
Bibarel
Bibarel

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Mewtwo uses Confuzionzz
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:28 pm

absol use sucker punch
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:47 pm

yanmega uses bug buzz
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:27 pm

gyarados use stone edge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: defeat the pokemon above you   defeat the pokemon above you - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

defeat the pokemon above you
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next