Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Giveaway 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Giveaway 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Pokemon Giveaway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:47 am

Ok guys me and drake finally got this starting this month each month we will be giving away a poke that is chosen for that pokemon of the month. And to Start it off we will be giving 3 pokes away!!!!!!!!!!! Now heres the deal all you have to do is sometime during each month sign up on the pokemon of the month post and at the end of each month we will give out pokes to those who have been well behave. now since this is alot of work for me and drake none of these pokes can be redistributable in your trade shops. im fine if u r just trading to one person but make sure its clear they can't put the poke in there trade shop pr give redistribute rights to anyone. if i find out that you are doing this you will be permanently be removed from this activity now i know you guys are thinking whats the big deal with giving the pokes away, well depending on how u act and how well you behave you will get a different poke. so i'll just list how it will work:
1. Being a pain rude to people getting banned will = no poke for the month.
2. Just showing up every now and then not really on the cb talking to people will = and iv bred poke UT
3. On almost every day in the cb talking will = same iv bred poke eved with the item and moves on it already.
4. Going above and beyond, on everyday very kind in the cb, challenging gym leaders, and posting to peoples threads (NOT SPAMMING) will = a shiny iv bred poke that is eved and has moves on them.
We will be using the RNG method to get shinies and as soon as i master RNGing for ivs i will teach drake so r pokes will truly be perfect pokemon on here. If you want to know what set you will be getting I will post the pokes on each pokemon of the month thread, but will post these 3 pokes up tomm since its late and im tired lol. remember guys this could be a great thing for chimchar so don't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:25 am

wait to ''sign up'' you just have to post your requirements
and can it be really late in the month like... now? lol
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 am

Red wrote:
wait to ''sign up'' you just have to post your requirements
and can it be really late in the month like... now? lol
yes u can sign up even now but what requirements r u talking about that u post? u will get what we make for everyone we won't do special request thats a breeding project and my breeding work is not free.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 pm

oh i got it sorry just what you post
well ill have to go to the future every month until you get me mah CELEBI
lol
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Imma sign up for this xD

If you need help getting the pokemon i'll like, join the thing and help get the pokemon for the giveaways.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Yo, I 'd like to pick up my giveaway pokemon now.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Monk wrote:
Yo, I 'd like to pick up my giveaway pokemon now.
monk and every one else i will give u pokes from the pervious month this time only if u want pokes from anyother month then post that u want it on the thread for that poke not here after u were suppose to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Giveaway   Pokemon Giveaway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Giveaway
Page 1 of 1