Chimchar Forums
New Gym Leader Rule! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
New Gym Leader Rule! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

New Gym Leader Rule!

Go down 
+3
Prof. Monk
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
Monkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

New Gym Leader Rule! Empty
PostSubject: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 am

Due to the increase of gym leaders banning certain pokemon and members finding it harder and harder to assemble teams to battle with, I will establish a new rule.

Fair For Challenger Rule:
Gym Leader may EITHER ban certain pokemon from their gym OR use a filler. The point of a filler was to prevent banning pokemon in a gym and to even out the battle a little bit. So now if a gym leader chose to ban a certain pokemon...he/she may not use a filler. If they chose to use a filler, they may not ban certain pokemon. Secondly, If a gym leader chooses to ban pokemon, they may ban NO MORE THAN TWO!!!!!
Example: If I was the Fighting Type Gym Leader and I used Umbreon as my filler...I have to allow the challenger to use all pokemon, other than ubers of course. I may also say, "Yanmega and Alakazams are banned" if I make that comment, I MUST use all Fighting types.
Also if a Gym Leader bans a certain set for a pokemon, like if my Fighting Gym said "No Scarfed Alakazams", that would count as ONE of my banned pokemon...so even if you ban two pokemon's sets, that's all you get.

Gym Leaders have 24 hours to update gyms that ban 3+ pokes before I get you.

If gym leaders feel a certain pokemon should be uber, or challengers do, feel free to post the pokemon on our tier discussion post, https://chimchar.forumotion.com/chimchar-tiers-f25/

Monkey
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Opinion: It should be that gym leaders get 2 fillers since they cant ban anything, to help fight what they can no longer ban.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Trust me yo. You don't need to ban anything.
Back to top Go down
Nicole
Nicole

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mac turns me on soooooooooooo much

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

I side with Devin, just to make the gyms more challenging for those who wish to challenge them.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Banning pokemon is dumb. The point of pokemon is to adapt your team so there aren't any weaknesses but if there is you should have a plan to take it out. If people know there team is weak to a Roserade (Random Example) Then edit your team to have a Roserade counter. You can't just play standard battles and say btw no Gengar, Jolteon, Gyarados, or Suicune. Ok GL/HF. The gym leaders are supposed to be challenged as well as the challenger.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, Poseidon, ''challenge'' being the keyword.
This is a perfect Dragon team, for your case, Dev:

Salamence
Palkia
Dragonite/Flygon
Latias
Heatran

Heatran counters Mamoswine and Weavile, with Specs+Fire Blast you face own.
See? You don't need two fillers.
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:47 pm

That post is so old, and i made my own team, which i like.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh okay good thing
I change my mind about monotypes. They're gay.
I might sign up for 6v6 Tower Tycoon
once I get an Uber team
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Red wrote:
Oh okay good thing
I change my mind about monotypes. They're gay.
I might sign up for 6v6 Tower Tycoon
once I get an Uber team

Troll much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gym Leader Rule!   New Gym Leader Rule! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gym Leader Rule!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-