Chimchar Forums
Closed for now 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Closed for now 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Closed for now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draggadon
Draggadon

Number of posts : 61
Misc. Info : Birthdays are important to me, they only come once a year and everyone should feel happy on their birthday, so i started a small tradition of breeding and eving pokemon for people as a birthday gift from yours truly. Just catch me in the chat or pm me when its close to ur bday and ill gladly breed you a pokemon of your choice. Ill need to know the nature, moveset, and evs of the desired poke.

Gyms beat:
JLAs Fire
Darkwarriors Dark
Kurugi's Rock
Elementals Bug
Nicole's Grass
Drakes Dragons

Closed for now Empty
PostSubject: Closed for now   Closed for now I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 am

Im on spring break (w00t) and am taking a vacation with my family in Florida! This means that my frontier will be closed for a bit but dont worry it will be open as soon as i get home, sunday sometime. Until then enjoy spring break!
Back to top Go down
Draggadon
Draggadon

Number of posts : 61
Misc. Info : Birthdays are important to me, they only come once a year and everyone should feel happy on their birthday, so i started a small tradition of breeding and eving pokemon for people as a birthday gift from yours truly. Just catch me in the chat or pm me when its close to ur bday and ill gladly breed you a pokemon of your choice. Ill need to know the nature, moveset, and evs of the desired poke.

Gyms beat:
JLAs Fire
Darkwarriors Dark
Kurugi's Rock
Elementals Bug
Nicole's Grass
Drakes Dragons

Closed for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed for now   Closed for now I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 am

open again
Back to top Go down

Closed for now
Page 1 of 1