Chimchar Forums
Rate the person above you's signature 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Rate the person above you's signature 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Rate the person above you's signature

Go down 
+4
Prof. Monk
Spades Slick
Raked Leaves
Prof. Poseidon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Rate the person above you's signature Empty
PostSubject: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 am

Look at the person who posted just before you and rate their signature 1-10 and say if you think a certain quote is funny etc.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 am

i hate your sig....1/10000000000 Dick >.> your my lover lol
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 am

Lol ok 3/10 for yours since there's like 20 banners... also they're not mine so I don't like em >_> lol jk

Edit: 7/10 for the love list. Missing one point because I didn't make it... missing another because there are chicks on there... I mean that's sooo gay... and another because there are others than just me. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 am

UPDATE: I changed my sig again.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 am

Don't rate my signature, it sucks, but I need to say:

thats some pretty messed up stuff you have in your sig Poseidon . . . Dont think I'll be reading that again. Also, while I'm at it, I should say: The Gyarados you use as an avatar looks like it smoked some dope . . . lol.

6/10 for the sig though . . . it needs more content, and it lacks pizzazz.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 am

6/10 Your sig has no pics
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 pm

LOL Monty my sig is funny. Curtis said it all like the gay pervert he is xD. Monk 6/10 because I didn't make the banners.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 am

7/10. The first quote gave me quite the chuckle. Also, the banner image is simple yet elegant, with an amazing extraction to boot. The font could use work but that's probably because I'm biased on fonts.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:47 am

Lol Caitie made the banner so don't give me any credit people =P
5/10 I don't get the poem thingy... and the banner's pretty cool but there's no characters or anything in it Neutral
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 am

The poem thing is part of Whitman's Leaves of Grass. It's OK if you don't understand it. Razz

And there is a character. It just happens to be a fist. xD
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

7/10 cause ur poem is center but the banner isnt

(im workin on my sig)
Back to top Go down
Giovanni
Giovanni

Number of posts : 222
Misc. Info : Young man there was named Wong
For great justice he fought to oppose wrong
Fleet of his was big
He took off every Zig
Him to all base are belong

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 am

5/10 too many banners
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 pm

10/10 hilarious sig
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:04 pm

8/10 for the cool banners. Crobats face looks f-ed up.

Dont rate mine, just skip it. Rate Monks.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 am

Giovanni wrote:
5/10 too many banners

ya ik im debatin on which 1 i wanna scratch lol

0/10 ur dev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the person above you's signature   Rate the person above you's signature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the person above you's signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2009)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com