Chimchar Forums
begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding 349-1
Chimchar Forums
begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 13

begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding Empty
PostSubject: begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding   begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:02 pm

hi im pkemon master i will be able to get you only some pokemon begginers ll hav to get some from my brother but also i wont breed lengendarys f any hackers want a job just ask me and herer are the begginers ill be able to get you chickorta tododile charmander chimchar i think piplup notice i will not train unless u want me 2 if not ill just hacth it or give u the egg ur choice i will be checking this weekly i can not gauntree u ill get it to u imediuntly they takke time i should be able to do 2 a day
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding   begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

Hm... the first way to get an Unofficial Forum Business is to get good grammar, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding   begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Red, please respect other members, otherwise none of us will respect you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding   begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

begginer/lengendary pokemon breeding
Page 1 of 1