Chimchar Forums
Uber RD team 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Uber RD team 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Uber RD team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

Uber RD team Empty
PostSubject: Uber RD team   Uber RD team I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Mkay. After the release of HG/SS, ive had access to a bunch more ubers and decided to make an ubers team.

Kyogre - @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
252 Sp.attack 72 HP 180 Defense
Surf
Thunder Wave
Ice Beam
Calm Mind

Of course, Kyogre, for its super-useful Drizzle. Its a pretty useful lead, with Thunderwave to Paralyze things and Calm Mind for boosts. I chose Ice Beam over thunder so it doesnt become Set-up fodder for the lati twins, which could threaten my team otherwise.

Lugia @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Roost
Reflect
Whirlwind
Ice Beam

I use Lugia for its useful bulk and the ability to switch in on Groudon and whirlwind it out or damage with Ice Beam, which can ruin my rain.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Dragon Claw
Overheat

My favorite uber xD. To kill things like Latios and Latias that try to use my rain dance (>,>) and to kill Blissey, which walls some things on my team.

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Taunt
Calm Mind
Thunder
Ice Beam

Something to take care of Lugia. A powerful pokemon to abuse Rain with, if it gets a couple Calm Minds up it can easily sweep.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Brick Break

Standard SD scizor. I didnt really change its set to adapt to the ubers enviroment. =/

Latias @ Soul Dew
Timid Nature
4 HP / 252 speed / 252 sp.attack
Calm Mind
Thunder
Dragon Pulse
Recover

Teh Epicness that is Latias. D:< I just really wanted one of the Lati twins on my team.

I know its not very bulky and most of them need to set up, but i like the team. Criticism wanted.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Uber RD team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber RD team   Uber RD team I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Hm.... no SpA EV invesment, no SpA boosting moves=Overheat? Replace with EQ.
Taunt+CMTwo=hatred. You could replace Taunt with Psychic or FThrower, or Agility, or SOMETHING more useful than Taunt.

Hey, 4 of those Pokes are mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

Uber RD team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber RD team   Uber RD team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

It Needs Overheat so it doesnt have to switch out against Skarm/Forretress, and mewtwo needs Taunt so it can set up on Lugia. Why would i use flamethrower on a rain dance team?
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Uber RD team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber RD team   Uber RD team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Oh, sorry, blame my attention span. I didn't realize Two didn't have Life Orb and Kyogre is up, I also forgot Lugia's mass Sp.Def and the fact you made Mewtwo to counter Lugia.
Taunt Lugia,
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
being a super effective hit, after 1 CM thats 2HKO.
cool
sorry, i was making my team not to counter pokemon but to make sure i have everything in my team: awesome sweepers and awesome walls.
Youre using the countering strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uber RD team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber RD team   Uber RD team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber RD team
Page 1 of 1