Chimchar Forums
A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon 349-1
Chimchar Forums
A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mahesh99

Number of posts : 3

A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon Empty
PostSubject: A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon   A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm

A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon. The dead of night. It can happen at any time; it can happen without warning. Wild Pokemon roam the world, just waiting to pounce on unsuspecting adventurers. Wielding inhuman powers and possessing seemingly unnatural traits, these monsters fight tooth and nail to defend their territories.

Yet, despite their ferocious appearances and disarming charms, Pokemon are still the source of much scientific study. Many Professors would crawl directly into an angry mother's den just to observe the way the Pokemon interacts; it is this drive and ambition that shapes our world today.

The time for heroes is upon us! It is up to you and your friends to understand these so-called monsters and discover who they really are. You have been granted a Pokedex to help catalogue your data so you may share it with Professors and Breeders all over the world, to help their research. It is your duty to capture, tame, and befriend these Pokemon. Through your efforts, people and Pokemon may one day live together in peace. The time for you to achieve glory and respect is now. Carve your name into the history books, and prove your might to the universe! Go forth, and claim your destiny! A Trainer has been born!

ardyss shapewear
Breast augmentation
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon   A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Advertising breast implants?
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon   A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:59 pm

There are 150 to catch! from big and sexy to little and old!

the hidden boob whose tits are bigger than the skin..... the 151st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon   A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brisk dawn. A warm, sunny afternoon
Page 1 of 1