Chimchar Forums
Activity Rule 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Activity Rule 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Activity Rule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:40 am

From now on any Gym Leader that thinks they will be gone for longer then 7 days will have to pm me where they are going and how long they think they will be gone...if where you are going is personal then that is fine just give me a good enough reason as to why you will be gone that long and everything will be ok...if you are gone for longer then 7 days and did not pm me to notify me of why you would be then i will have no reason but to kick you...i will no longer be giving warnings so see this as your first and only warning

-Prof. Leaves-
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:30 am

Thats a good idea . . . I've had to take a few breaks before. At least now people will not think that you have quit or whatever. I'll be sure to let you know Smile
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Hopefully some peope will read this.

Over the next week I have all of my School finals (History tommorow, English, Wednesday, Math Wednesday, Science Tuesday, French Tuesday). On Thursday and Friday I have year end wrap-up parties and a school dance. Then on Saturday, I have a final game and wrap-up of my spring soccer league.

Anyway, untill next Sunday, I will not likely be online or available to do anything. Just letting you guys all know.

Wish me luck with my finals hmmm . . .
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Good Luck lol

BTW: i am unable to get on the computer for a while...my sister broke my computer and im on my dads right now...i usually cant get on it until really late at night but hes eating right now so i hurried on...but yeah i cant get on for a while
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm back
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome back Monk, even though you were gone for like 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 pm

I was gone for a week+, lol, was checking out site from ipod
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 am

aha i still saw you on? and you came on cb couple of times
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm back now. All of my school stuff, and other activities, are over now. I should be able to come online much earlier in the day then I have been known to. Anyway, the other reason that I am posting this here is that I am going on a family vacation from Saturday the 3rd until the following Saturday (camping). Other then that, I should be home almost all summer (excluding a few day trips).

I had time to make a few teams in the last week. Ask to battle one of them if you see me in the CB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Rule   Activity Rule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Rule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Indigo Plateau :: Gym Leaders-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com