Chimchar Forums
You Are the God Game 349-1
Chimchar Forums
You Are the God Game 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

You Are the God Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

You Are the God Game Empty
PostSubject: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Basically, post that you're doing something, anything you want, but it has to negate the above person's doings.

For example:

-I have the power to beat everyone at Pokemon with nonhacked Spindas
Next Post:
I have the power to grab all US's troops, burst down your door, and steal your Pokemon games for 'unfairness'
Next Post:
I recruit 10 superNazis and kill all the US troops who have burst down doors.

Okay, I'll begin

I make Red in HGSS have a team of lvl100s.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 127
Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:51 pm

I make Red in HGSS have a team of Magikarps.

Like that? ._.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:47 am

I make the Magikarps all have 999 in every stat.
Back to top Go down

Misc. Info : This world can seem cold and grey, but you and I are here today, and we won't fade into darkness.

The colors of this forum and the terrible quality of all of the images burn my eyes so I usually don't come on much. If I do come on, don't be afraid to say hi! I'm not evil. Haha, I'm stretching my posts from Misc. Info alone!

But yeah, I'm just your neighborhood number. I'm not a bad person but I'm not always nice, even though I try to be.

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:16 pm

I make the Magikarps only know Splash.
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:52 pm

I kill Red, put an un-reversable curse on him so he cant be ressurected, and erase all history/memories of him and his magikarps.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:13 am

I . . . . who am I trying to remember again? IDK.

Instead, I make Green 'spontaniously' combust. Now his guts are all over the walls, and the world is clensed of evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

I make you spontaneously combust, as well.
Back to top Go down
@ DEV IS A NOOB!
@ DEV IS A NOOB!

Number of posts : 248
Misc. Info : Soo...

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

I make 7 explode because he has 69 posts.
Back to top Go down
Volkner
Volkner

Number of posts : 89
Misc. Info : There's fear and darkness all around you,
The criminals are on the run,
Ain't no use not having your hall pass,
Because I'll take you to Monkey, because I'm The Dawg,
I am The Dawg, The Big Bad Dawg.

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:57 am

I grow a womans sexual organ and....

You put Monty in, and you take Monty out, and you put Monty in, and shake him all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn him around, that's what Leaves all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are the God Game   You Are the God Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are the God Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Forum Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com