Chimchar Forums
Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!

Go down 
+16
Prof. Monk
Raked Leaves
Snoogyface
BlastBurn
Monkey
dragontrainergirl
LiquidSteel
Jordan
Dragongymboy
FLOOD
Stallica
Caitie
dirtshark91
NorBoyZ
Bea
Maple_Syrupp
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Hello fellow members!This is Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR,and Pokemon_Master09's Poke Store!!
We will do EV training jobs,breeding jobs,and we have Pokemon on for stock.Right now since I have no Wifi.Eddy will breed.Maple will EV train and so will I when I get Wifi.Since I have no Wifi for a while I will be EV training so Pokes.
***Note don't give us hacked Pokemon.If you do this may result in a ban.
***Note please don't rush us.If you rush us we may not do your job or skip it until we finsh all our jobs we are doing.
***Note we are looking for one more person to join the business to breed.

We don't have much right now but we are getting things together.

Welcome to the Poke Shop!!!

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Dpmfa254
EV'd

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Dpmfa215
EV'd Razor Claw not included*****Ready to be evolved
Reserved for Jordan

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Dpmfa466
Ev'd Electivire
Will only trade for Electrizer

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Dpmfa246
UT Level 1 Jolly Nature

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Dpmfa077
UT Level 1 Jolly Nature With Hypnosis
IVs are:
15/30/15/15/15/25

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Dpmfa092
UT Level 1 Serious Nature With Hypnosis
IVs are:
15/14/15/15/14/15

More coming soon!!!!

WANTS LIST!!!

Pretty Much any EV'd and/or Shinies
LEGIT EVENT DARKRAI WITH ENIGMA BERRY UT PREFERED
LEGIT CELEBII UT
LEGIT JIRACHI UT
LEGIT SUICUNE UT
REAPER CLOTH
ELECTRIZER
TM 26 EQ
SHINIES/EV'D POKEMON
EV'D STEEL AND/OR ELECTRIC POKEMON
LEGIT EV'D RAIKOU
DITTOS ASK EDDY HE'LL TELL YOU WHAT NATURES ARE NEEDED
****NOTE YOU MAY THINK OUR POKEMON AREN'T WORTH RARE POKEMON BUT RARE POKEMON ARE COMING SOON!!!

Pending Jobs
Skorupi with Night Slash Impish Nature:Gives REAPER CLOTH FOR BEA --> completed by S-face
Impish Mudkip :FOR JORDAN
Reaper Cloth for Bea
Electivire for Jordan
Level 1 Jolly Sneasel

Donations!!!
If anyone wants to make donations to the store we'll be happy to take them.

Last edited by ALEX on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Sneasal has been reserved for Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 pm

I need a skorupi with night slash and an impish nature. Ill give u the reaper cloth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Sure Bea.I'll tell Eddy to work on it.
Back to top Go down
NorBoyZ

Number of posts : 259
Misc. Info : B****, I'm fabulous.

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:35 pm

I need Breloom/Shromish with spore, adamant nature and poison hael as it's ability
I can get u the EQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 pm

Norwegianboy wrote:
I need Breloom/Shromish with spore, adamant nature and poison hael as it's ability
I can get u the EQ
Ok.Eddy will do this job for you.
Back to top Go down
dirtshark91
dirtshark91

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:03 pm

what for the electivire?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Look at the bottom at the WANTS LIST.
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:43 pm

EV's, IV's and movesets should be included in all trade posts, just for your information. Edit your post to include them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:44 pm

I will but they are not EV trained yet.
Back to top Go down
NorBoyZ

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 am

Sorry guys, I don't need the Shromish/Breloom anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Ok so let me tell Eddy to not do that one.
Back to top Go down
NorBoyZ

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:12 pm

I've told him already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:29 pm

I added that we are looking for someone to join the business to be a breeder.Contact Eddy,Maple, or me if interested.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:42 pm

i guess i join this store
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Ok PM09 put that i want a Legit Raikou (eved) and Heart scales ANd Dittos!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 pm

can i join youre store i dont have wifi anymore but will have at the end of this month i have lots of rare pokemon and i collect shinys so i would love to help

hazza drunken
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 am

Can I join the store I can Breed EV train or do anything you want doesn't matter to me
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:20 am

I can give you 2 heart scales and 3 dittos for a adamant or jolly diglet and a Power Lens (Sp. Atk)
Here are what ditto natures i have. Just pick.
Modest
Quirky
Mild
Bashful
Lax
Hardy
Adamant
I can easily get other natures.
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:23 am

OK Ill take the heart scales and Modest, Bashful and Mild Nature dittos. ill have it to you by hmm later today

Ok done! now can you give me the pokemon i got you two adamant ones in case you mess up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:49 pm

hazza1352 wrote:
can i join youre store i dont have wifi anymore but will have at the end of this month i have lots of rare pokemon and i collect shinys so i would love to help

hazza drunken

Jordan wrote:
Can I join the store I can Breed EV train or do anything you want doesn't matter to me

Were not really looking for someone right no any more but if we get more popular and get more jobs then we'll ask for someone new to join.Thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:53 pm

I need a Impish Mudkip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Jordan what do you give for the store?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 pm

I will give Heart Scales and some other stuff later
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:44 pm

i can do it now. Jordan ill even give it good *** moves! like Earthquake and Avalanche ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!   Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple_Syrupp,Eddy,S-Face,MonkeyJR, and me (Pokemon_Master09)'s Poke Store!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next