Chimchar Forums
Chim Time! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Chim Time! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Chim Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

Chim Time! Empty
PostSubject: Chim Time!   Chim Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 am

Alrighty guys, this was suggested a long time ago and I finally got to it on my list of stuffs. An official clock for Chimchar Time. I'm setting it to USA East Coast(-5 GMT) due to Drew(founder), me(Owner), Maple(former Admin), Maple(former Admin), Nicole(Admin), Monk(Mod), Nips(Mod), Oaky(Prof. Group Founder/former Admin) and MANY of our members sharing this time zone. It seems to be the most popular time zone here on Chim. I set it up as a basic red clock for the time being. If you go to that clocklink.com you can see other examples and ask me to use a certain one. I can also make multiple time zones if we have alot of members in another time zone, but then you'd need to specify what clock your using.
The basic point is so if Slowfreak wants to challenge Ryan's Gym that Ryan isn't on the site 2 pm England Time while Slowfreak gets on 2 pm California Time. That senerio they were both ready at their specific times but didn't have one same time to go by...hopefully this feature can prevent that.
As always give me your feedback on post, CB conversations, and PMs. This is YOUR site, I just run it.

Monkey

Last edited by Champion Monkey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

Chim Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chim Time!   Chim Time! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 am

suggestion move the time to the bottom?
Back to top Go down

Chim Time!
Page 1 of 1