Monkey
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 1794
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm

This is a waste of a day if you ask me. It's for people who sit and complain about America to act patriotic for a day. The celerbration of this day doesn't start nor end today. Fack you all. America's independence should be celerbrated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 28-31 days a month(depending on the month), 365-366 days a year(depending on leap years), 12 months a year every year. This goes for all countries, don't spend 1 day being proud of your country. All countries have something to be proud of in history. So I want to hear EVERY member being patriotic today. So if your from England(Ryan) claim today and everyday for England. Caitie claim Canada AND Ireland every day, ect. I want everyone who isn't in America to scream "F U AMERICA!" today and cheer for your home land. Heck I'll kill you for that but show patriotism every moment of your life. So for today, tomorrow, yesterday, and when we kicked other countries asses in wars FACK YA AMERICA!

Monkey

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Champion Monkey wrote:
This is a waste of a day if you ask me. It's for people who sit and complain about America to act patriotic for a day. The celerbration of this day doesn't start nor end today. Fack you all. America's independence should be celerbrated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 28-31 days a month(depending on the month), 365-366 days a year(depending on leap years), 12 months a year every year. This goes for all countries, don't spend 1 day being proud of your country. All countries have something to be proud of in history. So I want to hear EVERY member being patriotic today. So if your from England(Ryan) claim today and everyday for England. Caitie claim Canada AND Ireland every day, ect. I want everyone who isn't in America to scream "F U AMERICA!" today and cheer for your home land. Heck I'll kill you for that but show patriotism every moment of your life. So for today, tomorrow, yesterday, and when we kicked other countries asses in wars FACK YA AMERICA!

Monkey

As much as I love this country I hate it. The foreign policies that we have are horrible. We didn't like the British ruling us and we're doing the same to other territories and other countries? Am I a patriot? Who knows? Do I enjoy my freedoms? Yes. However, I disagree with a lot of the policies. I enjoy all of my freedoms and I do support the troops that are in war and are in past wars especially those who fought for our freedoms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marine

Number of posts : 173
Misc. Info : I'ma go mid-evil on your hiney

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm

wait wait wait, I kinda agree with Nips, I mean, sometimes this place is more of a prison than it is a freedom country. I mean, I actually want to see everywhere else as well but, I love America due to the fact i live here...but to tell the truth...I kinda hate it... we're being threatened with nuclear bombs and chicklen farts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:57 pm

We're not being threatened at all that is just media trying to build up fear in the people to get us behind the war and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 1794
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 pm

What territories/counties do we "rule" as cruel as the British ruled the colonies? Granted in the past the US ruled some as to that level...but now we don't rule over as bad...we try to play more as the "World Cops" as opposed to "Ruling" anyone. Any and all of the territories we own have the right to be a state if they so choose...none of them wish to be one, different benifits with being either, they choose the territory benifits. As for our policies with other countries is more of a cop then a ruler. We simply come by i unfair situations and try to bring democracy to them. We don't attempt the "rule" them...we try to get them to rule themselfs. I will admit we get involved too quickly now-a-days as opposed to our past...but we aren't trying to "rule" anyone.

Monkey

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 am

well, to be the first one to say it back, happy 4th of july to you too, slowfreak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:11 am

Lol, well i wasn't trying to start this, but i was just celebrating the official holiday xD
Thanks graham xD

Anyways, i guess i agree with you guys too. America is a pretty cool place, but its really messed up. I don't really want to go into politics or religion...but America is just a prison covered up by things that don't really make us look deeper than that. Personally, i'd much rather live in a more accepting and actually free country.

but that's besides the point. If it makes Monkey content, Happy-day-to-celebrate-your-country. And i wish this every day of the year. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:17 am

Champion Monkey wrote:
What territories/counties do we "rule" as cruel as the British ruled the colonies? Granted in the past the US ruled some as to that level...but now we don't rule over as bad...we try to play more as the "World Cops" as opposed to "Ruling" anyone. Any and all of the territories we own have the right to be a state if they so choose...none of them wish to be one, different benifits with being either, they choose the territory benifits. As for our policies with other countries is more of a cop then a ruler. We simply come by i unfair situations and try to bring democracy to them. We don't attempt the "rule" them...we try to get them to rule themselfs. I will admit we get involved too quickly now-a-days as opposed to our past...but we aren't trying to "rule" anyone.

Monkey

Yes, but the fact that we did do that is my point. Our ancestors did what happened to theirs. I'm just glad Guantanamo is getting closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:53 pm

people may not realize it but the 4th isn't about being patriotic, its just a gimmick to get people to buy stuff just like christmas. but the point is to have blow sum shit up and play with fire!!! w00t! so i hope eveyone had fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freak
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Im late but yeah happy 5th of July
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marine

Number of posts : 173
Misc. Info : I'ma go mid-evil on your hiney

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 pm

lol, yeah, it was awesome, if that didn't ruin the ozone layer I don't know what would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th of July!   

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1