Chimchar Forums
Dragon Gym Substitutes 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Dragon Gym Substitutes 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Dragon Gym Substitutes

Go down 
+2
Prof. Monk
Prof. O Mighty Nips
6 posters

Allow the use of 2 "Dragon-like" fillers?
Yes
Dragon Gym Substitutes I_vote_lcap80%Dragon Gym Substitutes I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
Dragon Gym Substitutes I_vote_lcap20%Dragon Gym Substitutes I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

Dragon Gym Substitutes Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Prof. Oak wrote:
I, Prof. Oak (=P), hereby declare that I will allow a Dragonish substitute in any mono-type Dragon team. By this, I mean that there are certain Pokemon out there that have Dragon type features, and even learn Dragon type moves. So I will allows these Pokes to be in your Dragon team-

Dragon Gym Substitutes 006-3 Dragon Gym Substitutes 130-3

Charizard---------Gyarados

Long have these Pokemon been considerd to be part of a Dragon type team, simply because of their apperence as well as both are able to learn Dragon type moves, specifically Dragon Dance. A general rule of thumb was to allow any Pokemon that can even learn Dragon Dance, either through natural leveling or egg moves, to be in a Dragon type team. So this is even to include, to a lesser extent-

Dragon Gym Substitutes 248-3 Dragon Gym Substitutes 160-3

Tyranitar----------Feraligatr

*This change is for this website only, so battling with these substitutes outside of Chimchar Forums is at your own risk. I, however, approve of these substitutes whether in or outside the fourms, so if you come to me with a ruleing on a battle with a dragon sub, I will rule in favor of the dragon team.

Now, with recent discussion this is where I come in. I talked to Monkey and we believe any of these 4 should be able to be used. However, we will allow only allow 2 of them to be used in a team. Also, this will nullify the use of any other fillers if you choose to use 2 of them.

What's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:58 pm

No. People shall use gibles/gabites, shelgons and dragonairs
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Garchomp, Latias and Salamence are all allowed here, however this will give Dragon gyms more diversity allowing 2 "Dragon-like" pokemon rather than fillers...
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 pm

oh. in that case, sure. BUT, the challenger is allowed one uber.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 am

Dragon situation solution. Make Champ a Mono-Type + 3 Fillers and I'll take Dragon.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 am

no monkey if some one ever challenges u to be champ it should be a standard 6 vs 6 not a dragon plus filler team. if anything thing start letting E4 have 3 fillers, but then gyms would want 2 fillers so lets just keep everything the same.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 am

I call Dragon E4.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

why couldnt you guys come up with this idea when i was the dragon gym leader >.> lol...i think its a good idea but i havent been around for a long time and am confused as to whats been changed so ill stay out of this one
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 am

Prof. O Mighty Nips wrote:
Garchomp, Latias and Salamence are all allowed here, however this will give Dragon gyms more diversity allowing 2 "Dragon-like" pokemon rather than fillers...

Okay, if this post summarizes what this is about, then i think this idea is a little pointless? No offence to anyone though lol. Okay, i may be taking this in wrong, but if fillers can be "basically" anything then why are we making this about those 4 look-like-dragon pokemon? I mean, with the regular filler system, you could have chosen those anyways... i understand the idea if this were for a monotype team, where the number of dragon pokemon is a little low...but in a team where fillers are already allowed....why are we making a deal about having these pokemon when the dragon leader could have already been using them as fillers? And obviously if you use these two pokemon then there is no space for fillers anyways..

Lol, maybe im getting this wrong. No need to kill me over it, maybe some clarification? lol

Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 am

gym leaders only get one filler.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:50 am

Prof. Slowfreak wrote:

Okay, if this post summarizes what this is about, then i think this idea is a little pointless? No offence to anyone though lol. Okay, i may be taking this in wrong, but if fillers can be "basically" anything then why are we making this about those 4 look-like-dragon pokemon? I mean, with the regular filler system, you could have chosen those anyways... i understand the idea if this were for a monotype team, where the number of dragon pokemon is a little low...but in a team where fillers are already allowed....why are we making a deal about having these pokemon when the dragon leader could have already been using them as fillers? And obviously if you use these two pokemon then there is no space for fillers anyways..

Lol, maybe im getting this wrong. No need to kill me over it, maybe some clarification? lol

This idea gives the leader the decision between 2 Dragon-like pokemon or 1 filler. It is just to help the leader out and give them a more diverse team.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh, for some reason i thought leaders got 2 fillers...but im pretty sure thats e4 lol. Okay, it makes sense now Razz
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:08 pm

ya E4 gets 2 fillers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Gym Substitutes   Dragon Gym Substitutes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Gym Substitutes
Page 1 of 1