Chimchar Forums
FREE EV/IV Training 349-1
Chimchar Forums
FREE EV/IV Training 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

FREE EV/IV Training

Go down 
+5
RushKhaoz
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. Monk
Calmur
The GrahamReaper
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

Number of posts : 52

FREE EV/IV Training Empty
PostSubject: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey everybody, I am an EV trainer for numerous trade threads on Smogon. I also have plenty of EV trained pokemon for myself and I have a knack for being able to get good IV'd pokemon without RNG abuse. I'm bored and I don't have anything to do. Basically, I will train any pokemon with any EVs you want, completely legit, for free. I am doing this because I hopefully will get inspired to find new pokemon for me to EV train myself.

I am going on vacation August 3-7, I will be able to train roughly 5-6 pokemon per day, depending how much I play. I also am going on vacation August 19-24, and my girlfriend is out of town from August 7-10, so I can do TONS of EV training then.

I'm really not asking for anything in return, maybe a pokemon with good IVs, an EV trained pokemon that you are fine with trading to me, but to get to the point, I will do it for FREE! I can also do things such as get you pokemon caught in certain balls, with certain natures, IVs, etc. Or I can also breed pokemon to guarantee nature and at least a few good IVs (I have flawless dittos).

I hope you use my "service", EV training really is fun for me. If you need proof of my legitimacy, I can show you pokemon I have caught myself, pokemon I have trained for others and been allowed to keep a copy of, and if you need more proof, I have EV trained for all of my friends on Smogon (except Varment and Pellegrino, they are Monty Python and Monk from these forums!) and they all have been happy with the work I've done for them.

My Smogon Profile:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=56404

Well, I hope to get some requests from people. Whether you need me to get you a pokemon with good IVs, or to EV train a pokemon of your own, I will gladly do it for free!

Can't wait for responses..

-Graham

p.s.- I can also clone pokemon AND eggs for you, no risk, if wanted
p.p.s.- This also means that I can duplicate any items, such as TMs, choice items, master balls, anything!

Last edited by The GrahamReaper on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calmur
Calmur

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Just posting about cloning the Ditto and Pikachu like we said in the Chat Smile. Just get them whenever you can, it will be fine.

Thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:03 pm

ooo, vacation is meant to be enjoyable. I say enjoy the vacation and forget about Ev training. (especially if said girlfriend is going on said vacation :])
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Monk wrote:
ooo, vacation is meant to be enjoyable. I say enjoy the vacation and forget about Ev training. (especially if said girlfriend is going on said vacation :])

No I probably worded that poorly.. she is going on vacation with her family so I'll be at home 3-4 days while she is gone, so I could do a ton of EV training then. And my other vacation is to my grandparents in NY, 8 hour drive each way, I could get plenty of training done then and at night too!Razz

And will do Calmur, I'll get to that tonight once I'm home.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nighttime is speshal too.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 pm

I WANT THIS MACHAMP!!!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2856021#post2856021
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

lol, nips, you love that post :]
Back to top Go down
RushKhaoz
RushKhaoz

Number of posts : 53
Misc. Info : Motto: Never back down.

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Gengar
Nature: Timid
EVs:4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Dont worry about the moveset, just make sure that he has HP Fire yea? XD

and if its not much, Ill also like..

Kingdra
Nature: Adamant
EVs:180HP/ 252att/ 76 speed
Moves: Waterfall, Outrage, DD, Rain Dance
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 pm

I love how the "Spec Machamp" Nips posted has 252 S.Att., 252 Att., and 252 HP. Then they added Forseight on a "Specs Machamp". Then he has a Naive Nature.
For the EVs you can't go past 510...Attack was probably ment to be 4. Then you have EVs for Bulk(a plus for Machamp), then you take it away with a -S.Def. nature. Not to mention the pointless +Speed, really only with a Scarf and 252 Speed does it really help. If you go 252 HP and 252 S.Att. you get walled out by Blissey(which worked well on my fighting team with Breloom). Then 252 S.Att. and 252 Att. with Dynamic Punch makes you a Sweeper with no Speed. It's a fail set unless you have a Blissey Counter.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Champion Monkey wrote:
I love how the "Spec Machamp" Nips posted has 252 S.Att., 252 Att., and 252 HP. Then they added Forseight on a "Specs Machamp". Then he has a Naive Nature.
For the EVs you can't go past 510...Attack was probably ment to be 4. Then you have EVs for Bulk(a plus for Machamp), then you take it away with a -S.Def. nature. Not to mention the pointless +Speed, really only with a Scarf and 252 Speed does it really help. If you go 252 HP and 252 S.Att. you get walled out by Blissey(which worked well on my fighting team with Breloom). Then 252 S.Att. and 252 Att. with Dynamic Punch makes you a Sweeper with no Speed. It's a fail set unless you have a Blissey Counter.

Monkey

Ummm, that post wasn't serious Monkey. The guy on Smogon was a ummm... TROLL! But ya, I would never make someone EV that Machamp.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Graham, I want a palkia, dialga, lugia, and darkrai ev'ed for me.
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 pm

RushKhaoz wrote:
Gengar
Nature: Timid
EVs:4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Dont worry about the moveset, just make sure that he has HP Fire yea? XD

and if its not much, Ill also like..

Kingdra
Nature: Adamant
EVs:180HP/ 252att/ 76 speed
Moves: Waterfall, Outrage, DD, Rain Dance

Sure thing. Also, do you have the untouched pokemon yourself? That would make it easier for me, but I could get you them possibley...
Back to top Go down
RushKhaoz
RushKhaoz

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Naa bro, im sorry
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 am

Well how about you get me an Adamant Horsea, and I'll do everything else?
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 am

Lol . . . Machamp . . . I've seen worse trolling, but that was hilarious Laughing

I should have another thing to EV if you want within the next few days (naive Azelf) I can PM you once I get it (I've got like 6 pendings XD).
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

That would be sweet, Monty.

Also, I finished the Gengar RushKhaoz. I think you're going to like it.
Back to top Go down
gouhamz
gouhamz

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am

hey can yo EV train some for me too?

Hitmonlee adamant nature 252 atk/252 speed

moves:

brick break
earthquake
rock slide
Hidden power (ghost)

Clefable adamant nature 164 Hp/252 atk/72 def/ 20 sp def

holding leftovers

moves:

return
meteor mash
belly drum
softbolled

Azelf 4 hp/252 atk/252 speed

moves:

stealth rock
explosion
psychic
taunt

Gengar calm 252 atk/252 speed/

moves:

ice punch
thunderbolt
sludge bomb
destiny bond

Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 pm

I would love to do those for you Petert, but the thing I don't think people are grasping, is I will EV train for you if you give me the pokemon. I'm not able to get a hitmonlee or Azelf, and don't you need to breed for a destiny bonded Gengar? And do you need to breed for the moves on that Clefable? I would love to do it, just, it would be helpful you could give me the pokemon you want me to train first.
Back to top Go down
RushKhaoz
RushKhaoz

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 pm

So you cant do my Kingdra?
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:19 pm

I'll do it tonight, rush
Back to top Go down
gouhamz
gouhamz

PostSubject: Ev   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:57 am

Well i have an azelf that i can give you, and i can get a hitmonlee. Gengar will learn destiny bond around level 70 so... Idk about clefable. Think you can do it if i give u the hitmonlee and azelf?
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 am

Sure, I'll do the Hitmonlee and Azelf. What is your friend code? You should go to your profile and edit it in there, so it is always right underneath your name when you post on the forums.
Back to top Go down
gouhamz
gouhamz

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 am

2191 8667 0235 is my friend code. I found out I have a clefairy that I can give you.
my azelf is level 52, does that make a differents in the Ev training? I only have tyrogue think you can evolve it to hitmonlee and EV train it? can you Ev train all the pokemon I mentioned? (all 4) how do we find out when to trade?
Back to top Go down
The GrahamReaper
The GrahamReaper

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 am

Azelf has EVs on it already because you have used it in battles, you need to use the certain berries on it to swipe the EVs from it but I'm not sure which ones to do and how many. But yes, I could train them all for you. We could trade whenever we are both online.
Back to top Go down
gouhamz
gouhamz

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 am

now? do you have wifi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE EV/IV Training   FREE EV/IV Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE EV/IV Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next