Chimchar Forums
August 1 News 349-1
Chimchar Forums
August 1 News 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

August 1 News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 am

Video + Word Announcements.
Pretty much what it says. Now when I do an announcement it'll have words and a video thing. Same stuff, just for different preferences. Nothing too fancy.

Events Updated.
Added the ones that came out this past week or so. German Pikachu, Japan Charmander, and Lati@s added. That's that pretty much summed up for now. Calender can show you when said events end, portal for links to pokemon's descriptions, ect.

POM August.
Ryan has till 12 noon -5 GMT, USA East Coast to do August POM or I'll do it real quick. Same old same old there. We'll see who it is when I do it.

Event Shop.
I'm doing an event shop to clone/trade events members of Chimchar get. It'll be a free trade of events between members. I'll post what I have, PM me or reply to it with what you have, ect. I can clone any events you need cloned. Pretty much a place for members on Chimchar to get events they missed or in a different country than they live in. I'll reward people who give me events I am missing for this Event Shop. It also stops newer members getting scammed on Serebii. =)

Tournament.
I'll post a tournament today. It won't be the standard 1 loss and out. You get more than 1 battle no matter how much you suck. =) Details later when I think of it.

Frontier Promotion.
Just the tourny for whoever has all 5 Symbols every so often. You'll be "King of the Frontier" till the next tourny. Unlike the Gym/E4 system the brains can be their King figure too...so more of a reason to join. You get to be in a group, 1 Symbol you don't need to win, and have people challenge you.

Video Announcement:

BONUS POINTS:
PM Monkey what you think the "Chimchar Symbol" in the video was. If you are correct you'll get a free pokemon. =)

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 am

Monkey your coding fails.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 pm

My coding works perfectly fine on any 1/2 decent computer. You need a major up-grade if it isn't working. Lol. Secondly work gave me a call early in the morning saying they needed me there all day...so I'll post the shit tonight. Peace out for now...using a 5 min break to post this.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Monkey it doesn't work on my netbook nor my custom machine.
Back to top Go down
Ii KnUcKlEs iI
Ii KnUcKlEs iI

Number of posts : 5
Misc. Info : I have an Xbox 360 and my Gamertag is Barr31 Ro113r, so hit me up if you wanna chat... I can't play atm because I don't have any Live...

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:40 pm

The video doesn't work Monkey.
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 am

Just watched the video. Its interesting to put a face to the person . . . makes you seem more human I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August 1 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 1 News   August 1 News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 1 News
Page 1 of 1