Chimchar Forums
Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FetusSh0es
FetusSh0es

Number of posts : 3

Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. Empty
PostSubject: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Omastar@Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Bold nature (-Att,+Def)
~ Surf
~ Spikes
~ Stealth Rock
~ Ice Beam

Omastar sets up spikes which helps Gatr, Moltres, and Sceptile kill things more easily.

Claydol@Leftovers
Ability:Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpA
Bold nature (-Att,+Def)
~ Rapid Spin
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earth Power
~ Psychic

Claydol can come in on electric attacks fired at Moltres and either rapid spin or set up rocks.It also has levitate so it can come in on equakes aimed at Registeel

Feraligatr@Life Orb
Ability:Torrent
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant nature (+Att,-Spec.Att)
~ Swords Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Return
~ Aqua Jet

I use him as a physical sweeper and as a revenge killer.

Registeel@Leftovers
Ability:Clear Body
Careful nature (-Spec Att,+Spec. Def.)
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 156 SpD
~ Stealth Rock
~ Toxic
~ Earthquake
~ Iron Head

My tank clearly. Toxic so I can inflict more damage while still being a tank. Also, I can switch him in on any grass types.

Moltres@Leftovers
Ability:Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest nature (-Att,+Spec.Att.)
~ Fire Blast
~ Air Slash
~ Hidden Power Grass
~ Roost

Special Sweeper and can inflict decent damage on almost everything.

Sceptile@Choice Specs.
Ability:Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid nature (-Att,+speed)
~ Leaf Storm
~ Energy Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Hidden Power Ice

Revenge Killer and my counter to water types.

So, troubles in the past have only been stall teams and weather teams, and I'm looking to improve against that. I'm also thinking about replacing Omastar with a utility Cloyster and replacing Claydol with a SubCharge Rotom
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

you've got to many pokes with stealth rocks. replace rocks on to of those pokes and i agree with rotom. you need a ghost to prevent spinners from getting rid of your rocks. i would suggest keeping some kind of spinner still. do you want this to be pure UU team?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:38 pm

People acutally play uu tier, jla, like me.
Back to top Go down
FetusSh0es
FetusSh0es

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Yeah, Its a pure UU tier team.
And, once or if I drop claydol and omastar, I'll only have registeel with stealth rock.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm

UU is absolutely amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Monk wrote:
People acutally play uu tier, jla, like me.

lol monk most my teams r UU to i've just noticed alot of people say UU then have one OU.
Back to top Go down
FetusSh0es
FetusSh0es

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am

Is that all the advice? Hahah, oh well. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 am

Feraligatr, I would go with the Dragon Dance set.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 pm

shoot when i read it i thought it said dragon dance not sword dance. i agree dragon dance is better.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 pm

DD+Substitute is the best.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:26 pm

With Aqua Jet + Torrent when you're low on HP the Speed is not better than getting +2 Att. as opposed to the +1. I suggest EQ and Ice Punch to get the ever so annoying Grass/Electrics that will come in for a STAB hit on F-Gatr.
My suggestion set:
Swords Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, and EQ
**weak to bulky waters
I've used DD, DD Sub, and SD...I like the SD set the best. Most effective, IMO.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.   Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please rate my UU team and I'd appreciate any suggestions of how to improve it.
Page 1 of 1