Monkey
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 1794
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: News 9/1   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:02 pm

New Videos for Black and White.

Several new Black and White commercials are available to those who have Japanese Wiis and will soon air on TV; someone has posted them all on YouTube, as you can see above and below. The first video show many new scenes: at 0:20, what is that object on display? Skeletal remains? Of Zekrom? Is the medieval-y Team Plasma trying to revive the Dragons (/speculation)? At 0:55, we see Iris, a character previously thought to be animé-exclusive. Could she be a special character in the games, like a Gym Leader? Starting at 2:04, we see more story-related scenes such as a man holding a crown followed by N in the wild as a child with a Hihidaruma. And check out the awesome battles between Reshiram and Zekrom! The second video states that there will be over 100 new Pokemon in the games while the third video doesn't reveal anything significantly important.

In further examining the videos, it appears there could be a new Pokemon chasing Chillarmy in the third video at 1:15. I thought it was just the Bug / Grass Pokemon Kurumiru at first but it doesn't quite match up to its design upon closer inspection. Also, we did not notice before that in the same video Pokabu uses a new attack called Heat Stamp which has 10 PP.

We now have a photo of the next set's prerelease event sleeves! The sleeves feature Celebi and were accidentally mixed-in with the sleeves given out at Undaunted's prereleases.

Monkey

Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: News 9/1   Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 am

looks suckish, Monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 1794
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: News 9/1   Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 am

New Team Rocket look.

This is the first time Jessie and James are getting changes to their uniforms, though it's only a color change from white to black. According to the website, Giovanni has sent them to Isshu for a special mission: to gain control of Isshu (oh noz!). They are "Advanced Troops" because they are the first from Team Rocket to enter the region.

Brock's Profile has been updated. The newest episode he changes his life's goal(again) and evolved one of his pokemon. =O If you want to know who evolves...you'll just have to see his bio.

New Pokemon Best Wished Preview.

If you look at 0:24(or the screen shot before you hit play) it looks like Ash(or the in-game male character) is using Mijumaru the water starter vs Yanappu. Dento was also known to own a Yanappu. If you look at 0:17 you can see what appears to be Dento's legs. Also that battle appears to be in the typical gym senerio, giving me more reason to believe that Dento is the Grass Gym Leader.

PostSubject: Re: News 9/1   

Back to top Go down

News 9/1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1