Bambii's New Art Shoppe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marine

Number of posts : 173
Misc. Info : I'ma go mid-evil on your hiney

PostSubject: Bambii's New Art Shoppe   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:15 pm

=WELCOME TO BAMBII'S ART SHOPPE=

My art ranges from my more effects images (only one Pokemon allowed in this type) to my more simple images (as many as you want but I'll give you some tips to ordering below) to almost anything between, here is my tips to ordering one:

1. If you plan to order a simple one, don't put too many Pokemon in it, it then becomes a bit crowded

2. If the sig is for your team, don't put all 6 pokemon, limit it to about 3-2, that way, your whole team isn't reveiled before you even battle.

3. If you're actually ordering one, make sure your specific, don't just say "any fire type, make it look cool" because that does not give me much to work with.

4. for the effects one, only ONE Pokemon allowed on it, and the effects may vary so don't say "make it green" then it turns out red and then you throw a hissy fit, if that happens you will not be allowed back into my shoppe, nor will I make orders for you ever again.

And here are the rules to my shoppe

1. no hissy fits if it doesn't look just like you planned, if you had a simple one, simply ask me to add/take off or re-make it NICELY

2. don't keep asking repeatedly "are you done yet?" "when will you be done?!?!" "it's been two days, where's my sig?!?!" because I'm either busy or working on it, I'll get it done when I can.

3. I have school, so if I don't answer you or forget your order, simple reply again saying I did so, school can confuse me at times.

4. please don't randomly post inside my art shoppe saying things like "you spelt that wrong" or "cool art shoppe" because this is an art shoppe, if you have any comments, Private Message me or tell me in the Chat Box.

5. no cussing, putting billions of smilies, etc

6. don't be posting your own art in MY art shoppe, I considder that like advertising and stuff, last time someone did that everyone asked for their art and my art shoppe might as well have been theirs.

7. Please use the forms when you're ordering, otherwise I get confused. Remember to be specific too.

8. just so I know you read the rules, the passcode is 'whirled' it must be entered on all forms otherwise I will not make yours, nor will I answer.

9. (I know this seems like alot but it's just to keep my art shoppe running smoothly.) don't be yelling at me or saying I'm annoying, stupid, a b***h because you will be off my art shoppe too

10. follow all my rules, if you break more than one like 3 times in a row (depending on which rule you broke) you will be off my art shoppe.

Signatures, etc
Spoiler:

Form:
Type (effects/simple and sig/divider/etc):
Text:
Pokemon(s):
Details:
Pixels (what size?):
Use (what are you using if for? gym/personal/site/ect):
Passcode:

Waiting List:
N/A

Thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's New Art Shoppe   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

Welcome back Bambii.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marine

Number of posts : 173
Misc. Info : I'ma go mid-evil on your hiney

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's New Art Shoppe   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

thanks, I've been really busy lately so I've been on and off, I just needed some time away to work on some studies and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's New Art Shoppe   

Back to top Go down

Bambii's New Art Shoppe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1