View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Shoddy 2   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Yes boys, it's out, check out smogon to get it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 am

Does it include B/W pokemon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 1794
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 am

I hope not. Black/White pokemon battles are broken as hell. It's basically old sets and Gen 5 Ubers. Well...minus the legendaries...but I can say there will be another Uber or two that aren't legandary and a few Legands that are OU or lower.

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:51 pm

I take it Black and White brings about a lot of powerful sets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:43 pm

You're mum is powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. O Mighty Nips

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Yeah, I took a look at the abilities this is going to change things big time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 1794
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Well for starters Illusion copies the pokeball, nickname, and looks BEFORE it is seen on the DS screen so other than if it copies a Flying/Bug/Ect Type and you notice that the SR Damage or the Spikes Damage is different from the usual it takes knowing pokemon completely out of the game. You could say that something like Skarmory can completely wall Swellow, then randomly get hit by a base S.Att. 120 Flamethrower. Just as a note that is the same S.Attack as a Togekiss. So you need to expect Zoroark's move pool and typage on EVERY SINGLE POKEMON until you either hit them, KO Zoroark, or see a unusual move/incoming damage. Pretty much Fake Out pokemon, T-Spikes, Spikes, and SR is gonna be key to stop it and a Ghost will be key to either have Zoroark copy and have 0 weakness from what you see or your gonna look like a noob using a Fighting Type move on a Ghost. Not to mention Smogon bans pokemon based upon usage/centralizing the meta-game. With this much trickery and ability to take away knowlage from the game it's gonna be used on nearly every team and need checks in every game to see if it's on that team or not. Not to mention he has 105 Speed which being over 100 base speed(102 to be exact) was Garchomp's achillies heel.
Second pokemon I am gonna point out is Shibirudon who is Electric/Levitating pokemon so he has 0 weaknesses. Note his Physical Defense is just as high as Machamp, Mence, Arcanine, Slowking, and Mamoswine. His Special Defense is the same as Slowbro, Arcanine, Scizor, Macargo, and Mence. Then his HP is as high as Hypno, Porygon 2, Porygon-Z, and Togekiss. Those aren't even his best stats! That's purely the defense abilities of a pokemon with no x2 moves against him. His main things are his 115 Physical Attack and 105 S.Attack. Also a late note, he learns Rest to heal from Toxic/Damage.
Then so many pokemon have broken abilities in Dream World. If this isn't able to be used on wifi there will be an Action Reply Code for it in a matter of weeks.
Those are the big three things I noted that make the game played before we get tiers broken. There are ALOT more I have to say if there aren't new Ubers/Clauses made. If you want to play with Gen. 5 pokes you might aswell throw Gen. 1-4 Ubers in to balance out the game.
That's enough of a complaint from me.

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy 2   

Back to top Go down

Shoddy 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum