Chimchar Forums
What to post here? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
What to post here? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

What to post here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

What to post here? Empty
PostSubject: What to post here?   What to post here? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 am

Bug - A fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine.

The "system" I assume is the site as a whole. So I'll make a new section to post any errors that you may encounter on the site. This includes videos not working, HTML/BBCodes appearing when your expecting a table, video, picture, or whatever else someone could code. Other examples of which I have heard asked on the Chatbox that I might make a guide for here for 'Frequently Asked Questions' with such things as "I added a signature but it doesn't show up on my post." or "How do I make colored font, links, pictures, ect?" or "I can't change my user name!" and so on and so forth. For now if you have some type of technical error on the site, make a new topic here and I'll work on fixing the issue for you.

**The FAQs will either appear in the tab at the top of the page I have been meaning to use for a while now or that tab will be deleted and the FAQs will be in a post. I'll let you know where I put them when I put them there.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
sens
sens

Number of posts : 3

What to post here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to post here?   What to post here? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 am

Hi, i have a problem:
I have the latest version of bp, wp and bp album+ (0.1.8.9)
The problem is that the uploader can upload any file (exe, css, dll). How I can fix it?
Thanks you!!!!!!!!!
files are displayed in the galleries and on the hard drive (any file) and need not do anything, as the uploader allows you upload. I tried it on a clean install and same thing happens. greetings!
anyone can help me ?
Back to top Go down

What to post here?
Page 1 of 1