Chimchar Forums
all lv 100 349-1
Chimchar Forums
all lv 100 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

all lv 100

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neonrazer
neonrazer

Number of posts : 9

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 pm

i have a lv 100:
mew
shaymin
zapdos
moltros
groudon
raquaza
raiku
latios mr.mime
staraptar and
kyogre
my friend code is 0690 2040 7334 and my name is stefan
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 am

Level isn't really whats important for competitive battling. The nintendo WiFi automatically levels pokemon to 50 or 100 (you designate beforehand). Besides, anyone can go and get an action replay/etc. to create or level up via rare candies the pokemon of their choice.

What is important, are natures, effort points, and individual values. All things relevant to your pokemon's stats. Natures give a +10% to one stat, and a -10% to another (for example, Jolly nature is +10%Speed, and -10%Special Attack). Effort points and idividual values take more time to explain, but send me a PM and I would be happy to if you like.

Also, most people aren't interested in legendary pokemon. Pokemon that are created by a cheating device or etc. are also not acceptable for trading. Since you want an Arceus, I will assume that you are obtaining things naturally though. Most people have way more pokemon (for example, I have 300+ competitive things).

Again, you don't seem to understand copetitive battling very well. Feel free to send me a PM for further explaination then above.
Back to top Go down
neonrazer
neonrazer

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 am

i have never used an action replay ever i dont agree with then i have rased every pokemon to level 100
Back to top Go down
Spades Slick
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Spades Slick

Number of posts : 377

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:22 pm

I never said that you had.
Quote :
I will assume that you are obtaining things naturally
I've trained 30 things to level 100 myself, I know how hard it is. The reason I posted was to let you know that training stuff to level 100 does not make it valueable. Its the other things I mentioned that count.
Back to top Go down
neonrazer
neonrazer

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

kk soz bout that
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 am

Closed due to owner's inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all lv 100 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all lv 100   all lv 100 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all lv 100
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Global Trade Station :: Trade Shops-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com