Chimchar Forums
League Generation Update. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
League Generation Update. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

League Generation Update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

League Generation Update. Empty
PostSubject: League Generation Update.   League Generation Update. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Just to inform the challengers, I have been in minor discussions with the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 about a Generation 5 update for the League.

After review of the comments, my own thoughts, and what the site was founded upon I have come to the conclusion that, 'We were founded upon Generation 4 Wifi, so Generation 4 Wifi will be required while Generation 5 Wifi, along with Shoddy, Pokemon Online, and other methods of battles will be optional as Gym Leaders see fit.'

So a note for the Challengers that I gave to the Gym Leaders. Please do not move all of your pokemon to Generation 5 and expect to get a Gym Battle from every Gym Leader/Elite 4 Member. IF you'd like to transfer pokemon over, but also have them in your choices for challenging a Gym...simply PM me, Monkey, letting me know how many pokes you'd like in both games. I can clone them and return your originals and clones for Pokemon Black and White, giving all members a reliable site source(League Champion, Site Owner, and 3 year long member) to get clones from.

Hopefully I got this notice out BEFORE you guys got your pokemon to Black and White. If not...get some trades. =)

Monkey
Back to top Go down

League Generation Update.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com