Chimchar Forums
News 10/31 349-1
Chimchar Forums
News 10/31 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

News 10/31

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

News 10/31 Empty
PostSubject: News 10/31   News 10/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 am

News 10/31 Updates

Random announcement...maybe I'll get back to this every night...or so if I find the time. But for today...I'll give you guys a few things. =)

First things first is a little "Featured Pokemon Video". I'll make it a Pokemon Battle, Anime Episode, or something else Pokemon Based. In the theme of Halloween I found you all a nice little Mono-Ghost 5th Gen Battle.

Next is a little note for all members, old and new. If you'd like to see the site grow, and have a full league yet again, we're gonna need more members. The person(s) responsible for this is all of us, myself included. As our rules indicate, check the rules on other sites before advertizing there and make sure you don't get introuble or banned on those sites.

Third note is we have a bunch of 4th and 5th Generation Gym Leader spots open. Contact Monkey to set up a battle with one of the proper Generational Testers. All you'll need is the pokemon game, wifi, and a team of 5 pokemon of a free type and 1 pokemon of any type you please. PM Monkey with any and all questions.

My final and most important note is to all of you going out "Trick or Treating" tonight. All of you whom do go out, be safe, don't eat too much candy or get sick, and finally don't forget to enjoy yourselfs!

Till next time
Happy Halloween,

Monkey
Back to top Go down

News 10/31
Page 1 of 1