Chimchar Forums
Lennard's team 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Lennard's team 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Lennard's team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Lennard's team Empty
PostSubject: Lennard's team   Lennard's team I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Please rate and help me with my team. Please note I need help with my team this isnt the team I want but just tell me what poke's, movesets or hold items I need to change here is my team!

Gengar
Timid
Focus Sash
Explosion
Shadow Ball
ThunderBolt
Focus blast

Mismagius
Careful
Mean Look
Leftovers
Protect
Pain Split
Perish Song

Gyarados
Adamant
Focus Sash
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Earthquake
Ice Fang

I have been thinking and I believe Porygon-Z is a good addition to my team as well as Bronzong and Swampert what do you think?

These are the 3 pokes I would like to keep can you please tell me of other pokes for my team? I need to find walls and I was thinking about Bronzong, Wheezing, or STeelix but I need a special and normal wall. I can switch these pokemon out but I wouldn't like to. Mismagius is for killing poke's that I just can't seem to get rid of btw. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED! i also want to know what EV's to give any new pokemon to my team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YagamiDark
YagamiDark

Number of posts : 13

Lennard's team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lennard's team   Lennard's team I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:47 pm

They seem decent
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

Lennard's team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lennard's team   Lennard's team I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm

ATTENTION my team has been built thank you everyone but I dont need this anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lennard's team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lennard's team   Lennard's team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lennard's team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com