Chimchar Forums
Pokémon 2012 Events 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Pokémon 2012 Events 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Pokémon 2012 Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

Pokémon 2012 Events Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon 2012 Events   Pokémon 2012 Events I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokémon Events for 2012!

Check back here regularly for Pokémon that are available for give-away during the year 2012 through wifi mystery gift and on the Pokémon website's Pokémon Global Link.

Wi-Fi Mystery Gift
March 10 - April 8

If you log onto the wifi mystery gift in your game March 10 through April 8, you can get the legendary Pokémon Reshiram Pokémon 2012 Events 643MS(if you own White version) or Zekrom Pokémon 2012 Events 644MS(if you own Black version).

Each is battle ready at lvl 100 and are equipped with a Dragon Gem which increases the power of the holder's first Dragon-type move by 50%.

Pokémon Global Link
Febuary 1 - May 1
Recieve the mythical Pokémon Arceus! Pokémon 2012 Events 493MS

PGL had done a survey to ask trainers which Pokémon they most wanted to befriend and Arceus was the winner. Now you can befriend this legendary as well. Simply go to the Pokémon Global Link and log in if you are registerd.
Click on the Promotions button. Find the Arceus promotion and enter the passcode: ARCEUSVOTE

You will then need to go into the DreamWorld and Arceus will then be added to your Friend Board in your House. You can then pickup your new Arceus through the Entralink in your game.

Arceus is battle ready at lvl 100 with his signature move Judgement.

March 10 - May 29
Celebrating the release of the two Pokémon movies, a special home has appeared in the Pokémon DreamWorld at the Pokémon Global Link!

This promotion ties in with the Reshiram or Zekrom mentioned above that you received through the wifi mystery gift.

Instructions with pictures of how to access this special home is here, at the Pokémon Global Link webpage.

*If any further help or questions are needed, please either reply to this post or send me a PM and I will answer or help to the best of my ability!*
Back to top Go down

Pokémon 2012 Events
Page 1 of 1